Anime Central Forums: Former Staff Memember Quu Passed Away - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Former Staff Memember Quu Passed Away

#1 User is offline   SailorDeath 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 107

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:16 PM

I'm posting this here mostly for the Staff that has been with ACen before 2004. Those of you who knew him, Patrick Bohnet, passed away sometime last night. I know many of you might not know who he is, but he was originally one of the staffers who worked the Anime Music Videos department and was the one who originally got me onto staff at the con as well. I know some of you had also known him personally and I felt it was important that I let you know. He is survived by his wife and 15 month old daughter.
----------------
Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, when he said, "I drank what?"
----------------

#2 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:13 PM

omg I am so sorry to hear that :( I hope his family will be alright and they have my prayers.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#3 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 7281

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:43 PM

Do they know how it happened yet? :(
"It's better to be used then to be useless."
Member of the J-Rock Fan Alliance
cosplay list: Zaraki Kenpachi, Umehito Nekozawa,Sergent Helmeppo, and Time wrap Rossui
Staff at Ikasucon,World Steam, and Youmacon
Part of GUTG's Bear Calvary.
Furture cosplays: Impel Down Mr.3....40% complete

#4 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 60452

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:36 AM

I unfortunately never met the member. But I'm sorry for a loss to the community and send my thoughts and prayers to Quu's family and friends. :(
STVO: Facebook ACen Regular, 2013 Hellfire Challenge Champ!
Visit my Site STVO Universe
Fan on Facebook, Follow on Twitter, Subscribe on YouTube
Tentative ACen 2014 Cosplays Plans:
1 or 2 New Cosplays Based on Budget! Top Idea: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme. Also Want A New WWE Costume, and Returning 1 or 2 Classic Cosplays Based on Budget and What Others Do/Want.*

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users