H-hello loves.

#1 User is offline   -Ash- 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62590

Posted 27 July 2012 - 11:16 PM

U-uhm. Well hello everyone, I'm Ash - from Pallet Town

Actually...I'm in Wisconsin. It's nice to meet whoever reads this. n_n

I went to ACen in 011' but I didn't go this year cause the year before wasn't the best. I didn't know anyone or what to do at all, I wondered the dealers room and took pictures.. o o;; But I decided to give it another go for 2013!! (That's if we're all still alive...) > <
Hopefully I can find some peoples for next year or figure out what to do. I do cosplay only cause I like to sew. Tehe.
I have a zombie, end of the world, horror movie, creepy things, special effects makeup, ghost in the shell, gurren lagann, pokemon, sailor moon, shoujo, lolita, BUNNIES!, drawing with pen tablet, Alice in Wonderland, & anything that challenges my creativity obession(s). Oh and I have the curiosity of a cat. Mao.
And I so did not read the 'New to the forums? Read this! ' Topic and answer the questions on first post. >///<

Nice to meet everyone. <3

#2 User is offline   S1NN3R 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 11618
  • Location:Barrington, IL - US / London, England - UK )( Sector 7C

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:48 AM

Welcome to the forums! Panels are what make the con what it is, and there's no shortage of topics.

Personally, I'm more of a fabrication cosplayer... Build it up! Although, I wouldn't mind trying to sew.

You have much to look forward to in the cons to come, and there's always the meet-ups for the forums. Glad to have you here and happy posting!

"You'll never have any answers untill you ask the questions"
When people start asking, I'll answer.

Contact Me

Acens attended. 1998-2002, 04-06,08-Present

#3 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:05 AM

Welcome to the forums. Here have a cookie *hands cookie*

I hope you enjoy your tike here on the forums and i hope you have a kuch better time at this ACen then you did your last. if you have any questions, feel free to ask
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Not attending ACen in 2015. Sorry. Maybe 2016

#4 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:44 PM

-Pokes-

Hi

Magi already did that part so -Gives magi's complimentary cookies-

There. Me? Well as my name goes that's what I am. So don't be afraid to pm or ask or bug about anything on the forums.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users