Anime Central Forums: NorthHalsted Market Days Cross-play/Cos-play Meetup - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

NorthHalsted Market Days Cross-play/Cos-play Meetup LGBT Event

#1 User is offline   Yui Yume 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 58859

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:21 AM

NorthHalsted Market Days Cross-play/Cos-play Meetup

LGBT Event

Hi there, Yui-Chan here with another LGBT Event and looking to do a Cross/Cosplay Meetup if anyone is interested… Maybe even take a few funny photos!!! I plan on going Saturday Aug 11th 2012

I possible mite Cross Cos-Playing this Event if other people are doing the same. If no one answers this post I am going to play it by ear and dress in whatever... But if the turn out is good I was thinking about possibly doing Card Captor Sakura or Ayu from Rumbling Hearts.

This event is pretty Cos-play friendly, but props are a big NO NO!!!

Also the event is open to all ages. But from my opinion, it seems more primarily geared to 21+.........

Please PM or post here on the forum if you are interested in a meetup or just hanging out and depending on what happens we all can discuss time and place to meet and /or hang...

Hope to see you there, I am sure it will be a fun and interesting experience as it anyways is...

Yui.

Event Information in more detail:

Date:
Saturday & Sunday, August 11-12, 2012

Time:
11 a.m. to 10 p.m.

N. Halsted street, between Belmont and Addison | Chicago

Cost:
$7.00 @ Gate

Northalsted Market Days is six city blocks, has three music stages, and last year they had a few carnival rides. Also there is a vast array of unique food and arts and crafts vendors.

For more INFO/Stage times check out link below:
http://www.chicagoev...ent.cfm?eid=124

This post has been edited by Yui Yume: 03 August 2012 - 07:31 AM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users