Anime Central Forums: Kikuko Inoue, the Forever Onee-san - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Kikuko Inoue, the Forever Onee-san 17 Years Old...Oi! Oi!

#1 User is offline   SargentJY 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 62054

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:12 AM

Since someone feels there aren't enough "normal guest" suggestion, here it goes.(Though I already post lots of non-music guest suggestion beforehand here)

Another Japanese seiyu/voice actress.(SINCE WE REALLY NEED ONE FOR ACen!) Her famous roles include Belldandy of Oh My Goddess,Mizuho Kazami from Onegai Sensei, The Boss of Metal Gear Solid 3(Also Rose from MGS2, Sunny from MGS4 and Chico from MGSPW), Rune Venus from El Hazard, Tsubasa from Captain Tsubasa, Lust from FMA Brotherhood, Grace in Macross Frontier etc etc etc.(You should see from this list the wide range of her performance, though her most famous roles are usually what so called onee-san ones, aka big sister)She is also known as the founder of the "17 Years Old Faction"(十七歲教),which might sound dumb, but it actually means as voice actors, no matter how many years passed, they can still deliver the same youth through their voice, which to me is nothing but pure manifestation of professionalism.

She has been to AX and Otacon in the past so she is definitely willing to meet with her oversea fans.(U can find footage of both on Youtube)and as a successful seiyu who have witness the rise of voice acting industry in Japan, I am sure she can bring us some valuable experience sharing with us during ACen if invited.
"Now Anime(Visual Novel) may still classed as the niche market these days...but it got such variety...such potential that I am sure will make to the mainstream one day."-ThatDudeInTheSuede

#2 User is offline   Doomimus 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 26455

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:28 AM

Yes! Yes! A thousand times YES!!!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users