• This topic is locked

Will this be allowed?

#1 User is offline   Noiz 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 62511

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:19 PM

So I have never gone to watch the masquerade (but I want to). If I'm correct, they don't allow you to bring bags into the room. Many people that attend may need to bring their medication and if they don't have them, things can go very wrong with them. If you have a doctors note and you show it to the people in the entrance, will that permit you to go inside with your bag? For someone like me who have sudden allergy's and sudden dizzy attacks, I wonder if this is allowed. Everyone wants to have a great time in an event without anything interfering.

This post has been edited by Noiz: 10 July 2012 - 08:19 PM

┈━═☆ αcεи 2 0 1 5 ☆═━┈
Fem!Noiz [DRAMAtical Murder]
Yusei Fudo [Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds]

┈━═☆ Future Cosplays ☆═━┈
Chrome Dokuro [Katekyo Hitman Reborn!]

#2 User is offline   Valkyrie 

• IRT Dispatch
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 3041

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:17 PM

Actually, in cases like yours, what you can do is visit our lovely angels at the Special Needs/ADA Compliance department. They have two locations at con - one is in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom, just down the hall from Main Programming (where the dances and Masquerade are usually held) and next door to Customer Service; the other is in the convention center, close to Registration. They'll be more than happy to help you and make sure you can enjoy the con to its fullest.
ACen 2009 - Merchandising Staff
ACen 2010 - IRT Operative
ACen 2011-2013 - IRT Dispatch
Callsign: Valkyrie
"There is only one god. And his name, is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: 'Not today.'"

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users