• This topic is locked

A nurse you say? I'll help :3

#1 User is offline   Wingypoo 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 62448

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:53 PM

Hi! I've um...never been to ACen so i'm hoping to make next year THE year.
I've done some cosplays and 2011 was my first time cosplaying a Silent hill 2 nurse. I actually got quite the reception with the costume which made it really fun. I think i may have scared some children and i felt kinda bad about that ;3;
I'm actually working on a Lulu cosplay from Final Fantasy X. It's been in the works for a year or so. I made the belt skirt last year then sorta took a break from it. I went back to the drawing boards and, for the next year, came back to my design to work out any kinks i had. Finances played a big role too but i have slowly been buying what i need. I'm at the point now where i only need the fur trim, wig, and jewelry for the costume. I pretty much have everything else.

My favorite anime of the moment has been Sakamichi no apollon and Natsume Yuujinchou. Dear god they're so beautiful.
Been reading alot of romance manga to boot >.> <.< Skip Beat, Hapi Mari, etc...i have too many to list.

Idk i just don't wanna bore anyone with my randomness here. I've never been super good with introductions *socially awkward penguin*
I hope this is ok to post this but here is a picture of my nurse costume if anyone is curious:
http://wingeddeath24...287893#/d4wfldf
>w< That's me and my roomate, i made his mask and dyed his attire. He just bought scrubs from walmart and then i made em icky for him. lol
Hope is comforting. It allows us to accept fate, no matter how tragic it might be. ~ Yunalesca FFX

#2 User is offline   S1NN3R 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 11618
  • Location:Barrington, IL - US / London, England - UK )( Sector 7C

Posted 09 July 2012 - 01:39 AM

Hellooooooo Nurse!

Sorry I had to. Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll fit right in. If you run into any trouble with cosplay check out Construction & Tips

Both series are indeed great! Awesome choices

"You'll never have any answers untill you ask the questions"
When people start asking, I'll answer.

Contact Me

Acens attended. 1998-2002, 04-06,08-Present

#3 User is offline   Wingypoo 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:26 AM

View PostS1NN3R, on 09 July 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

Hellooooooo Nurse!

Sorry I had to. Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll fit right in. If you run into any trouble with cosplay check out Construction & Tips

Both series are indeed great! Awesome choices

Lol :3 it's ok and ty :) Lulu is definitely a pain x.x but she's almost done :3
Hope is comforting. It allows us to accept fate, no matter how tragic it might be. ~ Yunalesca FFX

#4 User is offline   Wingy Baby 

• Panel Programming ADH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Forum Staff
  • Member No.: 4396

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:45 PM

We're going to have to battle now. You know this, yes?
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before."
- Mae West

#5 User is offline   Wingypoo 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:03 PM

View PostWingy Baby, on 09 July 2012 - 06:45 PM, said:

We're going to have to battle now. You know this, yes?

:o! Sweet! Q(>w<Q) i'm ready

#6 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 15 July 2012 - 03:32 PM

Natsume Yuujinchou!!! oAo I have that manga! I am in love with Takeshi!

Still welcome to the forums! Scaring kids happens so don't let it get you down. At this day and age be lucky that anything scares kids with 10 year olds playing RE and COD.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users