• You cannot reply to this topic

ACen 2014 Cosplayers! For the ones who can't attend '13

#1 User is offline   Noiz 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 62511

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:35 PM

Due to school and money, I decided to skip ACen '13. I've been going to ACen for 4 years so I decided I need a break, take my time on making my costumes so they don't look rushed and save up more money. I decided to go as Okita Souji from Hakuouki in his Western outfit, Noiz from DRAMAtical Murder, Yusei Fudo from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds and Noctis Lucis Caelum from Final Fantasy Versus XIII. I'm currently trying to make his sword but it ain't working out. XD

This post has been edited by Noiz: 18 August 2012 - 09:43 PM

┈━═☆ αcεи 2 0 1 5 ☆═━┈
Akira [Togainu no Chi]
Yusei Fudo [Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds]
Aoba Seragaki [DRAMAtical Murder]
Noiz [DRAMAtical Murder]

#2 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:39 PM

OwO

Is FF versus out yet?

I haven't planned that far ahead but I wanted to do something like Sai from Naruto or a Mime/any other class from FFT series.

EDIT: Whatever I don't do next year I'll do in 2014.

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 11 July 2012 - 08:40 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#3 User is offline   Noiz 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:29 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 11 July 2012 - 08:39 PM, said:

OwO

Is FF versus out yet?

I haven't planned that far ahead but I wanted to do something like Sai from Naruto or a Mime/any other class from FFT series.

EDIT: Whatever I don't do next year I'll do in 2014.

Nope not yet. They really need too though since they planned it back in 2006 (I think it was somewhere in that year). It looks really cool though~~
┈━═☆ αcεи 2 0 1 5 ☆═━┈
Akira [Togainu no Chi]
Noiz [DRAMAtical Murder]

#4 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:13 PM

View PostNoiz, on 11 July 2012 - 10:29 PM, said:

Nope not yet. They really need too though since they planned it back in 2006 (I think it was somewhere in that year). It looks really cool though~~

I remember two years ago my ex bf used to really talk about this game but I never heard anything more from it from E3 or otherwise, so I thought SE dropped it until I started hearing rumors again.

Still I have no set idea about 2014, since 2013 ACen runs around my b-day, so I'm going to try to do surveys and convert points into free nights for the hotel.

I really want to cosplay:

Posted Image

Don't know if I have enough swag for it so I might not do it.

I also wanted to cosplay:

Posted Image

So it might boil down to one new cosplay (jungo,) and the rest old cosplays =_= I'm not doing Hetalia anymore or Blazblue (well not yet for BB)

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 13 July 2012 - 08:14 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#5 User is offline   Noiz 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:32 PM

They say that Nomura has new information on the game but apparently, he won't tell us. I heard that the game's battle style will be somewhat like Kingdom Hearts and that you can switch off the characters in battle mode.
Gary would be so cool! I've never seen anyone cosplay as him. (btw I love that picture of him XD). The other one looks pretty awesome (I don't know what it is)!
I also told myself that I won't be cosplaying as a Hetalia character since I had a really bad time at the Hetalia group. I was Iceland in 2011.
┈━═☆ αcεи 2 0 1 5 ☆═━┈
Akira [Togainu no Chi]
Noiz [DRAMAtical Murder]

#6 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:32 PM

View PostNoiz, on 13 July 2012 - 08:32 PM, said:

They say that Nomura has new information on the game but apparently, he won't tell us. I heard that the game's battle style will be somewhat like Kingdom Hearts and that you can switch off the characters in battle mode.
Gary would be so cool! I've never seen anyone cosplay as him. (btw I love that picture of him XD). The other one looks pretty awesome (I don't know what it is)!
I also told myself that I won't be cosplaying as a Hetalia character since I had a really bad time at the Hetalia group. I was Iceland in 2011.

Oh yeah I remember that ._. I was the America. I quit cosplaying Hetalia because of that and I broke off a friendship >_>; I realized a few things and just gave up that fandom. -Shrugs-

I wanted to do Research!Gary since I only seen his Green form and the original season 1 Gary at conventions. The problem is I have no idea if I can pull off the wig or be that much of a tsundere. I REALLY want to do it because I rarely see human Pokemon characters at ACen, just humanoid pokemon forms.

The other guy is from Devil survivor 2 :> I'm in love with that game and SMT gets no love so I'm doing more cosplays from that series.

If you have any links to the versus games outside of gamefaqs let me know because that's new information to me.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#7 User is offline   STVO 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 60452

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:12 PM

I Should be at 2013 so all those current cosplays at the bottom are planned (card subject to change of course.) For 2014, while I won't say it's 100% confirmed, a friend and I have discussed a Trauma Center cosplay, where I would be Dr. Jeremy Stiles and she would be Nurse Angie. So far I'm game, things can always change though. I think it's a fun idea though! :)

This post has been edited by STVO: 14 July 2012 - 07:13 PM

STVO: Facebook ACen Regular, 2013 Hellfire Challenge Champ!
Visit my Site STVO Universe
Fan on Facebook, Follow on Twitter, Subscribe on YouTube
Tentative ACen 2014 Cosplays Plans:
1 or 2 New Cosplays Based on Budget! Top Idea: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme. Also Want A New WWE Costume, and Returning 1 or 2 Classic Cosplays Based on Budget and What Others Do/Want.*

*CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE

#8 User is offline   Noiz 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:49 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 14 July 2012 - 03:32 PM, said:

Oh yeah I remember that ._. I was the America. I quit cosplaying Hetalia because of that and I broke off a friendship >_>; I realized a few things and just gave up that fandom. -Shrugs-

I wanted to do Research!Gary since I only seen his Green form and the original season 1 Gary at conventions. The problem is I have no idea if I can pull off the wig or be that much of a tsundere. I REALLY want to do it because I rarely see human Pokemon characters at ACen, just humanoid pokemon forms.

The other guy is from Devil survivor 2 :> I'm in love with that game and SMT gets no love so I'm doing more cosplays from that series.

If you have any links to the versus games outside of gamefaqs let me know because that's new information to me.

I told myself that I will never go to the Hetalia group again. I don't hate it but the fandom is over the limit.

Apparently the are working on the game now since they finished with the others. No official date has been confirmed but they say it will be this year or nest year.

We need more Pokemon trainers! My friend cosplayed as Leaf this year. I'd love to see a Gary since I never see any rivals. I did see a N but no Gary's... (That's a problem cause Gary is my favorite rival).

This post has been edited by Noiz: 14 July 2012 - 08:27 PM

┈━═☆ αcεи 2 0 1 5 ☆═━┈
Akira [Togainu no Chi]
Noiz [DRAMAtical Murder]

#9 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:04 PM

View PostNoiz, on 14 July 2012 - 07:49 PM, said:

I told myself that I will never go to the Hetalia group again. I don't hate it but the fandom is over the limit.

Apparently the are working on the game now since they finished with the others. No official date has been confirmed but they say it will be this year or nest year.

We need more Pokemon trainers! My friend cosplayed as Leaf this year. I'd love to see a Gary since I never see any rivals. I did see a N but no Gary's... (That's a problem cause Gary is my favorite rival).

I'm trying to do Subway master Emmet so it's sad that you can't make it in 2013 :< I'll try to do research!Gary then just for you with an Eevee. I've signed up for the hotel rewards program so I'm doing surveys to save up for points for free nights, so I should be able to make both 2013 and 2014 unless health issues come up.

If I don't do research Gary I'll do Green with a Red plushie. Because I love me some Originalshipping.

@STVO: Do it~ I really love that series.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#10 User is offline   Noiz 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:18 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 16 July 2012 - 05:04 PM, said:

I'm trying to do Subway master Emmet so it's sad that you can't make it in 2013 :< I'll try to do research!Gary then just for you with an Eevee. I've signed up for the hotel rewards program so I'm doing surveys to save up for points for free nights, so I should be able to make both 2013 and 2014 unless health issues come up.

If I don't do research Gary I'll do Green with a Red plushie. Because I love me some Originalshipping.

@STVO: Do it~ I really love that series.

Awesome! I'll tell my friend to look for you if you cosplay as Gary/Green. There is a good 99.9% chance my friend will go crazy when she see's you as Subway master.(My friend is a hardcore Pokemon nerd. lulz)
┈━═☆ αcεи 2 0 1 5 ☆═━┈
Akira [Togainu no Chi]
Noiz [DRAMAtical Murder]

#11 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:23 PM

View PostNoiz, on 16 July 2012 - 06:18 PM, said:

Awesome! I'll tell my friend to look for you if you cosplay as Gary/Green. There is a good 99.9% chance my friend will go crazy when she see's you as Subway master.(My friend is a hardcore Pokemon nerd. lulz)

No No I won't cosplay Green/Gary til 2014 so that way you can spot me! But I will do Submas this year and maybe next year if I can't do Jungo from Desu2.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

#12 User is offline   CrimsonAnime 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 18090

Posted 29 July 2012 - 10:11 AM

Since I may not be able to make ACen 2013 (for reasons of procrastinating and work) I may very well push all of my cosplays back til 2014. In which case refer to the 2013 thread for my cosplays. kekeke
A-Cen 2014 Cosplay (links are of me): Angewomon (Digimon) / Sailor Luna (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon) / Hikaru (Angelic Layer) /
CURRENTLY SELLING ANIME/MANGA/WALLSCROLLS! PM FOR MORE INFORMATION!
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2013: Pocahontas //// Raven (Teen Titans TV Series)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2011:Edward Elric //// Anthy (Rose Bride) //// Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Diva(Final Battle)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2010:Yoruichi(Shinigami Form) //// Saya (Vietnam/Crazy Form) //// Sailor Pluto //// Anthy (Rose Bride)
(PHOTOS)A-cen 2009:Diva(Final Battle) //// Sailor Pluto //// Edward Elric
The Official "Forum Kitten", A Rini Fangirl, TekoMuto fan

#13 User is offline   Ashori 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 10991

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:42 AM

I'm not 100% sure if my friends and I are going to be attending A-Cen 2013 (since for 2013, they are talking about going to Katsucon instead), but I do have plans to improve upon my Maya Kitajima Bianca Mask cosplay by doing both forms of it: the Pirate version I did for A-Cen 2012 and then also doing the Princess/Noble Lady version. My boyfriend and I were also discussing going as Lucy Heartfilia and Loke from Fairy Tail, so we're slowly working on getting cosplays for it.

Perhaps I can convince him to also go as Masumi Hayami from Glass Mask and be my Mr. Purple Roses, but since there's still awhile to go until A-Cen 2014, I think I got time. XD
Cosplay Status: Maya Kitajima - Bianca Mask (Pirate Form - 100%; Glass Mask), Lucy Heartfilia (2%; Fairy Tail), Castle of Hearts Alice Liddell (100%; Kuni no Alice series)
My dA | My YouTube Page | My FF.Net Page

#14 User is offline   ApplePillow 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 59991

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

For 2014 I'll be cosplaying as

Princess Bubblegum (13 yrs old) [ Adventure Time ]

Exbelua (Marble) [ Tales of Symphonia ]

Totokaka (Kaka elder) [ Blazblue: Calamity Trigger ]

This post has been edited by ApplePillow: 24 July 2013 - 07:13 PM