• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

DEVIL MAY CRY

#1 User is offline   Sidney Vons 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62242

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:08 PM

SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE OVER THIS THREAD. I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS ONE UNFORTUNATELY. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!! (Don't know how to delete this thread but if someone can take over it, the better.)

Never too soon to gather the fans.

I loved last years turnout. I had a blast and the shoot was the highlight of my weekend. You all were great! Thanks for the pizza. ;)/>

HERE'S THE PLAN. I would love to get a bigger cast. We only had one Trish and three or four of Lady I think. And even seeing one reboot Dante was pretty great too. Ideally I would love to see more of Nero, Vergil, Kyrie, Trish, people from the order, demon forms, GLORIA PLS, Lucia even!, and even some old Bosses! And yes... reboot Dante.

I was the female Dante this year. I may come back as that, or if I can manage it, Gloria. I would love to have a pairing DmC 4 Dante.

THERE's ALREADY SO MUCH GOING ON. But... I'm currently putting together some scenes (that exist in the game) for a skit where it features some of the main characters, reboot Dante included. More information on that later when people start joining, and for those who love to be on stage.

With that being said!! I put in a request to bring Reuben Langdon as a guest this year. You all should do the same. I also saw someone suggest Daniel Southworth. Go go go!!

Post here if you'll be doing any DMC cosplay!!! And I'll be happy to help anyone who might have questions on how to get/make their props. :)/>

"LETS ROCK!!"

-Sid.

This post has been edited by Sidney Vons: 19 February 2013 - 01:12 AM

#2 User is offline   Sidney Vons 

• Pip

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:11 PM

When to meet:
Where:
What Time:

We'll decide this as the time comes.

This post has been edited by Sidney Vons: 29 June 2012 - 03:12 PM

#3 User is offline   Devil Trigger Dante 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 22124

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:13 PM

Well baby, I'll definitely bring the heat, devil trigger wise

This year I was taking a break from extreme cosplays, however, next year, be prepared for a new level of awesome. I have decided I'm bringing an unnamed Dante devil form, truly living up to my username, THE Devil Trigger Dante, so be there :P

Btw, would LOVE to see a Gloria too...and a Lucia (poor girl doesn't get enough love)

Visionary Devil May Cry cosplayer

In a time, long since past in an age of darkness, when the Earth was overrun with demons and humans were powerless under their rule humanity's hope lived in a demon, named Sparda. With a spirit unlike any other, and wielding the sword that bore his own name, Sparda eradicated the demons. And now the Legend of Sparda, has been inherited, by his son the demon slayer...Dante

#4 User is offline   Sidney Vons 

• Pip

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:53 PM

View PostDevil Trigger Dante, on 30 June 2012 - 06:13 PM, said:

Well baby, I'll definitely bring the heat, devil trigger wise

This year I was taking a break from extreme cosplays, however, next year, be prepared for a new level of awesome. I have decided I'm bringing an unnamed Dante devil form, truly living up to my username, THE Devil Trigger Dante, so be there :P

Btw, would LOVE to see a Gloria too...and a Lucia (poor girl doesn't get enough love)

Yes!! Pls! I can't wait.

I'm attempting Gloria. That meaning I want a decent fabric for her outfit.

I was also thinking someone who was a big fan enough of the angels, to try an Alto Angelo. That would be amazing to see as well aside your Devil Trigger.

#5 User is offline   rokakurumi 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 59492

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:37 AM

I'll be coming as Nevea
There is no one who dose not carry scars on their heart. If there was someone in the world like that. He would be a shallow soul. - Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)

#6 User is offline   weskerlicious 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59900

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:23 PM

I'm doing a femme-version of one of Dante's alternate costumes from 3. (The vest one) Sooo can't wait! :D

#7 User is offline   Hypercats 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61751

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:04 PM

Awesome! I'll be looking for a DmC group! I know every year at ACen, there's TONS of DMC cosplay!

I won't have a full costume since I'll be wearing my Fallout, Borderlands 2, and Saints Row III costumes, but I'll be rocking my DmC and DMC1 amulets Thurs-Sunday. Check this stuff out!
DMC1 Perfect Amulet - http://www.etsy.com/...=shop_home_feat
DmC Devil May Cry Dante's Necklace -- http://www.etsy.com/...=shop_home_feat
DmC Devil May Cry Vergil's Necklace -- http://www.etsy.com/...hop_home_active

#8 User is offline   XxMishapenHeartxX 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 44120

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

Will be doing a genderbend of new dante this year for ACen and will have my friend as vergil too! Cant wait!
SOMETHING CLEVER
ACen '13
DmC: female Dante
Sailor Venus
Bioshock Infinite: Elizabeth

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users