• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Hello Everyone.

#1 User is offline   AngelZamaki 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62504

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:48 PM

My name is Brandi, but you all may call me Angel.
I am from a small town in south Missouri, USA.
My first Anime Con was Anime Central 2012 <3
I don't actualy cosplay as anime caracters. I don't have the body/confidence for it.
I love to draw, play video games, read, text, online/text role play and do graphic design. In school I made stickers, buttons, magnets and I could have made shirts but i didnt. That'll be my senior thing for anime club.
I tend to blab on and on when I'm nervious. And I find myself annoying. In real life i don't like to talk to people so the con was alil akward, but amazing. So thats all I can think to write.. If you would like to get to know me better feel free to message me <3
Grrr
I vicious
Rawr
I Bite

#2 User is offline   S1NN3R 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 11618
  • Location:Barrington, IL - US / London, England - UK )( Sector 7C

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:04 AM

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Self acceptance is something that develops over time, don't fret. Spend enough time in any community (forums, school, neighborhood, ect)and the awkwardness fades. So what anime series, games, books do you enjoy?

"You'll never have any answers untill you ask the questions"
When people start asking, I'll answer.

Contact Me

Acens attended. 1998-2002, 04-06,08-Present

#3 User is offline   AngelZamaki 

• Pip

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:13 PM

View PostS1NN3R, on 30 June 2012 - 12:04 AM, said:

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Self acceptance is something that develops over time, don't fret. Spend enough time in any community (forums, school, neighborhood, ect)and the awkwardness fades. So what anime series, games, books do you enjoy?

Um.. I dont really have alot of money so i dont get to watch, read, or buy alot of games. And my internet doesnt allow me to without making my bill go to an ammount we cant afford So i dont have a favorite or really have finished any
Grrr
I vicious
Rawr
I Bite

#4 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:56 PM

shy people in real life unite!

Sorry I missed your post; been bouncing back and forth but here is a late welcome to the forums!

How I act here is not how I act in real life btw!

Also don't worry about not cosplaying; we have tons of people who don't! And don't let your body discourage you from cosplaying; everyone is beautiful no matter how you or anyone else feels since looks are a matter of opinion!

Above all have fun!
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#5 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:09 PM

Hello and welcome to the forums. Here. Have a cookie *hands cookie*

I hope you enjoy yourself both here on the forums and at ACen. Just like Fujoshi said. Don't let what you look like hinder your enjoyment of cosplay. I don't have the right body type to do my Bossun cosplay right but I still did it and I had a lot of fun doing it. So enjoy it and other people will enjoy it too
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Unknown. Probably only going for a day in 2015

#6 User is offline   AngelZamaki 

• Pip

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:11 PM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 14 July 2012 - 10:56 PM, said:

shy people in real life unite!

Sorry I missed your post; been bouncing back and forth but here is a late welcome to the forums!

How I act here is not how I act in real life btw!

Also don't worry about not cosplaying; we have tons of people who don't! And don't let your body discourage you from cosplaying; everyone is beautiful no matter how you or anyone else feels since looks are a matter of opinion!

Above all have fun!

=) im mostly diffrent online than in rl to haha. And its ok a late welcome is better than none
Grrr
I vicious
Rawr
I Bite

#7 User is offline   AngelZamaki 

• Pip

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:19 PM

View Postmagishine, on 14 July 2012 - 11:09 PM, said:

Hello and welcome to the forums. Here. Have a cookie *hands cookie*

I hope you enjoy yourself both here on the forums and at ACen. Just like Fujoshi said. Don't let what you look like hinder your enjoyment of cosplay. I don't have the right body type to do my Bossun cosplay right but I still did it and I had a lot of fun doing it. So enjoy it and other people will enjoy it too

Cookies >.< nommy haha mmhmm ok
Grrr
I vicious
Rawr
I Bite

#8 User is offline   GTOnizuka 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62538

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:15 PM

Hello! Welcome! I'm also a newbie to the forums! Magishine is cool too. Make sure he gives you a chocolate chip cookie!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users