• This topic is locked

Question for other Art show peeps

#1 User is offline   Hellmaster Bean 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 9131

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:28 PM

Has anyone else not yet received their payment for art sold at the show? Because I haven't and haven't goten any replies to my inquests about it either o_0
Ya darn kids with your One Piece and your rock n' roll music! Get offa my Upper Yard!!

Cosplay for ACen '15
- IDK?
Come see my work at the art show! Plush bentos and Pokemon!

Visit my DeviantArt Gallery for my latest plush creations and My Etsy Shop for sales

#2 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 14 June 2012 - 07:59 PM

View PostHellmaster Bean, on 14 June 2012 - 05:28 PM, said:

Has anyone else not yet received their payment for art sold at the show? Because I haven't and haven't goten any replies to my inquests about it either o_0

My Apologies Hellmaster Bean, I thought that our communication on/around May 6th implied that your award ribbon would be sent to you along with your Art Show Winnings. We intend to mail the winnings (along with your ribbon that was behind the counter to you), in one parcel along with a receipt and letter from myself to all Art Show Participants whom sold Artwork. I do apologize for the delay, but I believe I had instructed our team members to inform all participants that they would receive their checks mid-late July at the latest. Please let me know if that was not communicated properly.
Since in previous years we have announced when all Art Show Checks have been mailed, both on our Mailing List and on the Forums, if you were informed otherwise by someone on the Exhibit Space Team, please let me know as well.

That being said, I do apologize for the communication delay in our off season, where our team is off of emails recovering from the event. We had set an automated email reply to all incoming emails, informing senders of the delay, so if you did not receive it, please let us know so that we can see where the system is failing.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#3 User is offline   Hellmaster Bean 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 9131

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:53 PM

Thank you. Having the ribbon mailed with my payment I was aware of, it was just when I should be expecting it I was confused about.

So long as I know it is coming and around when I'm content. Thanks again.

BTW, everything you write I read with Sheldon Cooper's voice in my head. ^_^
Ya darn kids with your One Piece and your rock n' roll music! Get offa my Upper Yard!!

Cosplay for ACen '15
- IDK?
Come see my work at the art show! Plush bentos and Pokemon!

Visit my DeviantArt Gallery for my latest plush creations and My Etsy Shop for sales

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users