• You cannot reply to this topic

Loveless....has came back?

#1 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:12 AM

I was going on Amazon and suddenly seen Loveless volume 9 and 10 preorders? With covers? Huh?

I remember how I bought the whole series when Borders was still around and was a bit disappointed that I couldn't buy more than eight volumes. I thought that the translations was dropped due to it being licensed, like the manga Genju no Seiza. But two-three years later it's up and done now.

Sadly a lot of other stuff by Tokyopop is still in limbo.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#2 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 56275

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:25 AM

Really? that's interesting. I tried out Loveless and didn't really get into it, but there are a few other Tokyopop titles that I REALLY want finished. For example, the last two volumes of VBRose T_T Beautiful series, and last time I looked only like the first 7 volumes were available translated online. The last two volumes are 13 and 14. My shelf looks so lonely and wrong incomplete...
Possible ACen 2015 Plans
Ryuho (Final Armour Version) [s-CRY-ed] 0%
Maki (1, 2, Jump! or Wonderful Rush) [Love Live! School Idol Project] 100% or 0%
Honey Lemon (Battle Version) [Big Hero 6] 10%
Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Black Lynx) [Shugo Chara!] 0%

Add me on Facebook! Washu Takashi Cosplay

#3 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:06 AM

View PostWashu Takahashi, on 06 June 2012 - 06:25 AM, said:

Really? that's interesting. I tried out Loveless and didn't really get into it, but there are a few other Tokyopop titles that I REALLY want finished. For example, the last two volumes of VBRose T_T Beautiful series, and last time I looked only like the first 7 volumes were available translated online. The last two volumes are 13 and 14. My shelf looks so lonely and wrong incomplete...

I was hoping that I could find other mangas but besides this and maybe Hetalia, there isn't anything else ._.;

Also Junjou isn't finished either :<
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users