• You cannot reply to this topic

Loveless....has came back?

#1 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:12 AM

I was going on Amazon and suddenly seen Loveless volume 9 and 10 preorders? With covers? Huh?

I remember how I bought the whole series when Borders was still around and was a bit disappointed that I couldn't buy more than eight volumes. I thought that the translations was dropped due to it being licensed, like the manga Genju no Seiza. But two-three years later it's up and done now.

Sadly a lot of other stuff by Tokyopop is still in limbo.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#2 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 56275

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:25 AM

Really? that's interesting. I tried out Loveless and didn't really get into it, but there are a few other Tokyopop titles that I REALLY want finished. For example, the last two volumes of VBRose T_T Beautiful series, and last time I looked only like the first 7 volumes were available translated online. The last two volumes are 13 and 14. My shelf looks so lonely and wrong incomplete...
ACen 2015 Plans
Maki (1, 2, Jump! or Wonderful Rush) [Love Live! School Idol Project] 100% or 0%
Honey Lemon (Battle Version) [Big Hero 6] 30%
Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Black Lynx) [Shugo Chara!] 0%

Moved to 2016: Ryuho (Final Armour Version) [s-CRY-ed] 0%

Add me on Facebook! Washu Takashi Cosplay

#3 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:06 AM

View PostWashu Takahashi, on 06 June 2012 - 06:25 AM, said:

Really? that's interesting. I tried out Loveless and didn't really get into it, but there are a few other Tokyopop titles that I REALLY want finished. For example, the last two volumes of VBRose T_T Beautiful series, and last time I looked only like the first 7 volumes were available translated online. The last two volumes are 13 and 14. My shelf looks so lonely and wrong incomplete...

I was hoping that I could find other mangas but besides this and maybe Hetalia, there isn't anything else ._.;

Also Junjou isn't finished either :<
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users