Anime Central Forums: E3 the 2012 edition - Anime Central Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

E3 the 2012 edition So let's see what is in store for this years' show.

#61 User is offline   Jang Hee Joon 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 5162

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:05 PM

View PostPrayer Police, on 07 June 2012 - 12:36 PM, said:

Aren't they making a profit now?
There is no way Watch Dogs or that FF tech demo could run on today's consoles.

Actually...

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Watch_Dogs
http://www.vg247.com...tch-dogs-in-la/

They're developing it for PS3, 360, and the PC. As a PS3 owner, I'm really excited about that. My 22" monitor can't display the greatest resolution possible, but it still won't deter me from wanting to experience that game.

This post has been edited by Jang Hee Joon: 07 June 2012 - 11:31 PM

#62 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:42 PM

View PostFlyingElf, on 07 June 2012 - 10:50 PM, said:

I think you answered some of your own question on big name titles. Everything that is a "big name" title is pretty much a sequel. People are finally getting sick of it. I know I have been for years. Its why Beyond is by far the game I am most excited about from E3. Because its something I haven't played before. I've played Halo, I've played Assassin's Creed and while I may play their sequels, I'm not going to get too excited for them. I know what to expect out of them. They'll be good, probably not great with game play similar to previous installments. I think its also why Watch Dogs has been as big as it is as well. Its something new.

This!

Also lack of titles that do interest me. The only thing that I enjoyed and watched E3 was for Atlus >w<
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#63 User is offline   XenoBlade 

• Obsessed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 9384

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:00 PM

Well at least the 3ds fire emblem is suppose to be released. IGN and Kotaku report that Reggie announced it.
ACen 2013 Cosplays
Dragon Ball Z-Piccolo
Zero Escape 2: Virtue's Last Reward-Sigma
3rd cosplay:Either Zoro(One Piece),Sazh(Final Fantasy XIII), or Gintoki(Gintama).
"Sometimes I do suspect, I'm an actor in a well scripted live divine comedy..."-Shing02

#64 User is offline   YoungBirdcall 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 59429

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:30 AM

View PostXenoBlade, on 08 June 2012 - 02:00 PM, said:

Well at least the 3ds fire emblem is suppose to be released. IGN and Kotaku report that Reggie announced it.

THIS
"Thursday Late Night Meet 'n Greet" O.G. (the one at the bar, not that pancake one)

#65 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 7281

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:49 PM

View PostXenoBlade, on 08 June 2012 - 02:00 PM, said:

Your not gonna get the "new" 3DS though are you?
"It's better to be used then to be useless."
Member of the J-Rock Fan Alliance
cosplay list: Zaraki Kenpachi, Umehito Nekozawa,Sergent Helmeppo, and Time wrap Rossui
Staff at Ikasucon,World Steam, and Youmacon
Part of GUTG's Bear Calvary.
Furture cosplays: Impel Down Mr.3....40% complete

#66 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:44 PM

View PostDark Stranger, on 11 June 2012 - 09:49 PM, said:

Your not gonna get the "new" 3DS though are you?

What new 3DS? That's news to me; besides the Wii U Nintendo isn't really focused on making another 3DS like the Dsi.

This post has been edited by The Fujoshi: 11 June 2012 - 10:45 PM

ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#67 User is offline   Dark Stranger 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 7281

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:39 AM

View PostThe Fujoshi, on 11 June 2012 - 10:44 PM, said:

What new 3DS? That's news to me; besides the Wii U Nintendo isn't really focused on making another 3DS like the Dsi.

*looks around the net* huh?... Could have sworn I read nintendo annoucing a new 3ds model. oh well.
"It's better to be used then to be useless."
Member of the J-Rock Fan Alliance
cosplay list: Zaraki Kenpachi, Umehito Nekozawa,Sergent Helmeppo, and Time wrap Rossui
Staff at Ikasucon,World Steam, and Youmacon
Part of GUTG's Bear Calvary.
Furture cosplays: Impel Down Mr.3....40% complete

#68 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:39 AM

View PostDark Stranger, on 12 June 2012 - 12:39 AM, said:

*looks around the net* huh?... Could have sworn I read nintendo annoucing a new 3ds model. oh well.

Probably a new/color shell, but as shown by E3 as well as twitter/reports, there is no 3DSXL, I, etc. It's pretty new so another system model right after this would be a shocker, that and they are probably more focused on the Wii U than anything else right now.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users