Anime Central Forums: Aug 23, 2011 Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Aug 23, 2011 Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! May the awkwardness begin.

#1 User is offline   Jang Hee Joon 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 5162

Posted 17 May 2012 - 03:05 PM

http://mangafox.me/m...maera_ga_warui/

Someone in a DFO guild chat that I'm in posted this and I decided to dive into reading it. And man, somehow I can relate to the main character, Tomoko. Although I never wanted to be popular, nor was I delusional about making myself into something that I'm not, and also being male... It's that social awkwardness and being a some-what shut-in that makes me feel for her. I'll admit that it's been tough to read just because of how far into her own delusions she's gone. I still have some awkwardness from when I was young, but it's still nothing compared to what this girl's going through.

Anyone else checking this out?

Edit: Accidently C&P'd the date of the first scanlation... Whoops. Title's so long in Japanese, it's hard to memorize. derpy derp

This post has been edited by ZSchleicher: 17 May 2012 - 03:08 PM

#2 User is offline   Prayer Police 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 11087

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:05 PM

I have read a few chapters of this too.
It's pretty funny yet kinda sad.
^^Post of the Day!!!!^^

FaceBook:Cedric Paul Mamuri DeviantART:PrayerPolice Instagram:PrayerPolice Pinterest:Prayer Police
Twitter:@PrayerPolice XBox gamertag:Prayer Police PS3 account ID:PrayerPolice Steam:Prayer Police

2014 cosplays: Doge......just Doge.

#3 User is offline   Jang Hee Joon 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 5162

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:15 PM

Yeah. If I can relate to her in some ways, I'm sure there are others that can feel for her, too. I just hope something more positive happens so she grows from her experiences.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users