Anime Central Forums: Shin Megami Tensei/Persona Chicago Gathering - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Shin Megami Tensei/Persona Chicago Gathering Downtown Chicago Met up for SMT/Persona Cosplayers

#1 User is offline   BreBre716 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 59491

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:21 AM

Everyone suit up and meet up at Millennium Park in Chicago for hanging out, some photo ops and wandering around Michigan Ave. If we get enough older people showing up we'll plan a Karaoke event at a Chicago Karaoke bar.

Please Join our fb group ( http://www.facebook.com/groups/SMTMW/ )and let us know you're going on the event page ( http://www.facebook....81452318567586/ ):D

-Minako Arisato
ACen 2014 COSPLAY

Minako Arisato/FemMC : Persona 3
100%
Misato Katusragi: Neon Genesis Evangelion 100%
Tidus 97%

#2 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:27 AM

Time/Date?

I'll try to join up the FB one, but mind you I have a -cough- Fake fb account
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#3 User is offline   BreBre716 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:45 AM

It's June 22nd from noon til -whenever. if we get enough older folks who want to drink later at night at a Karaoke Bar or something like that. Taiyaki Oni is the one in charge of the meet up. we would meet up at Millennium Park and peruse around the Loop for nice photos. I could probably get you guys into my college since it's open during the Summer. i go to Columbia
ACen 2014 COSPLAY

100%
Tidus 97%

#4 User is offline   BreBre716 

• Veteran
  • PipPip

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:04 PM

feel free to please pass this along to any other SMT/Persona Cosplayers you know we want to make this event a success and fun :)
ACen 2014 COSPLAY

100%
Tidus 97%

#5 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:49 PM

You can always add my tumblr, even though I just made it.

Just pm me for it.
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users