• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Chell from Portal

#1 User is offline   Oath 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62352

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:51 PM

I cosplayed as Chell from Portal on Saturday. I was probably the only Chell that had glasses on. I had a portal gun, a paper flower in my hair (due to the work of my ex who was my boyfriend at the time), had an Aperture Science bag with some portal pins that I bought out there, and my ex was cosplaying as Sherlock Holmes. Any pictures? I've been searching everywhere and can't find any

#2 User is offline   den 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62401

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:51 PM

View PostOath, on 07 May 2012 - 05:51 PM, said:

I cosplayed as Chell from Portal on Saturday. I was probably the only Chell that had glasses on. I had a portal gun, a paper flower in my hair (due to the work of my ex who was my boyfriend at the time), had an Aperture Science bag with some portal pins that I bought out there, and my ex was cosplaying as Sherlock Holmes. Any pictures? I've been searching everywhere and can't find any

where you at the VALVE photo shoot? I took quite a lot there, My girlfriends cousin was the grey glados with the head piece and her friend was the chell with the portal gun that lit up in both colors, I will take a a look at what we have
Tobey Maguire is the only true Spiderman

#3 User is offline   Oath 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62352

Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:03 AM

No, I didn't know there was a Valve photo shoot. If I did I probably would've been there.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users