Anime Central Forums: Hentarmageddon: The Second Coming feedback! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Hentarmageddon: The Second Coming feedback!

#1 User is offline   Bard-kun 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 212

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:19 AM

Ladies! Gentlemen! Everyone in between!

We'd really like to know what rocked and what sucked about our panel this year. We had a fantastic audience and a great time, but I could sense the energy in the room flagging at points and I'd love to hear about what we can improve for next year. So, assuming any of you want to admit you were at a Hentai/Yaoi panel late into the night...what'd ya think?

EDIT: Anyone? Bueller? :/

This post has been edited by Bard-kun: 04 May 2012 - 08:53 PM

Join the parade.

HENT4RMAGEDDON: You Can (Not) Unsee. Tentatively scheduled for 12:30-2:30 AM in the Donald E Stephens Convention Center, Panel Room Six. Join us for an evening of fun, games, and memories so twisted you'll wish you could live in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

#2 User is offline   i_like_kyos 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 59521

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:16 PM

I went! Stayed for most of it. It was fun. I enjoyed the games and prizes and stuff it was cool and my friend got the number of the 2nd place most embarrassing story dude lol. I think maybe less yaoi? I love it, dont get me wrong, but its a hentai panel.
It won't do any good to delude myself, because even if the distance between us is less than a touch, it is my destiny that I will never have what I long for.
Mogura to Taiyo- Naono Bohra

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users