• This topic is locked

Warhammer 40k 2013/TTG General

#1 User is offline   SeikoMiwarui 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 17644

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:58 PM

Okay, so this year my boyfriend and I ran into a Khorne cosplayer and tried to organize a random, unofficial Warhammer 40K photoshoot for 8PM Saturday at the Hyatt. Well, that's the same time as the fire alarm so we never got to actually meet. I saw some pretty awesome Warhammer 40k cosplays this year and a few last year and I figure that it would be a good idea to actually make a real, official Warhammer 40k cosplay gather!

:D I'm planning on going as an Inquisitor next year and I'm not sure what some of my group are going as.

#2 User is offline   Grimby 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 61152

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:07 PM

View PostSeikoMiwarui, on 03 May 2012 - 03:58 PM, said:

Okay, so this year my boyfriend and I ran into a Khorne cosplayer and tried to organize a random, unofficial Warhammer 40K photoshoot for 8PM Saturday at the Hyatt. Well, that's the same time as the fire alarm so we never got to actually meet. I saw some pretty awesome Warhammer 40k cosplays this year and a few last year and I figure that it would be a good idea to actually make a real, official Warhammer 40k cosplay gather!

:D I'm planning on going as an Inquisitor next year and I'm not sure what some of my group are going as.

I've been toying around with a Dark Eldar Succubus costume for a while now... I think that this would be incredible. ^_^

#3 User is offline   cactusmomma 

• Costume Events Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 3528

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:46 PM

Would you like to make this a TTG general gathering?

#4 User is offline   SeikoMiwarui 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 17644

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:34 PM

That might actually work better. I just thought I'd start with WH40K because that's the only one I'm actually familiar with (because of my boyfriend) XD

#5 User is offline   cactusmomma 

• Costume Events Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 3528

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:59 AM

It's not a bad place to start! I was pleasantly surprised at seeing a Space Marine cosplay at this last ACen.. and even more pleasantly surprised by seeing Magic and L5R. Might work best to consolidate everyone together.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users