Anime Central Forums: Phone number misprint: Make sure that someone appologizes to this poor lady! - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Phone number misprint: Make sure that someone appologizes to this poor lady! (Misprint in the Acen Book)

#1 User is offline   Angel's Kiss Cosplay 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62378

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:49 AM

I'm not sure if it was mentioned, but there was a misprint in the Food page of the Acen book. Giodano's (I forgot how to spell it :P) was listed in the main list with one number that was incorrect, while its full page ad on the opposite page had the correct number on it. Unfortunately, I called the wrong number twice before I figured out the mistake! I feel really bad and can only imagine the barrage of calls this poor lady received. I would definitely advise staff to make some sort of apology to her if it hasn't occurred already. Tell her we're all really sorry!!

#2 User is offline   Stormy-chan 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 51456

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:53 PM

Really? Well we order every year so that place is in my phone memory contact list :D I dont need the add in the book ~.^ But that would be so Sad for the poor lady :( Hope she wasn't to upset or disturbed by to many calls....

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users