• This topic is locked

Preregistered for 2013

#1 User is offline   Chiya 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 7117

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:57 AM

On Sunday my boyfriend and I preregistered for next year. My mom decided to buy them for us as a surprise/gift. We were told that'd we'd get our receipt emailed to us, but I have not received an email yet. My mom would like the receipt of her purchase for her records. Does anybody know when the emails are going to be sent out or if there's another way to get her receipt? Please let me know. Thank you.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

#2 User is offline   wolfedragon 

• Registration ADH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 21692

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:05 AM

View PostChiya, on 03 May 2012 - 08:57 AM, said:

On Sunday my boyfriend and I preregistered for next year. My mom decided to buy them for us as a surprise/gift. We were told that'd we'd get our receipt emailed to us, but I have not received an email yet. My mom would like the receipt of her purchase for her records. Does anybody know when the emails are going to be sent out or if there's another way to get her receipt? Please let me know. Thank you.

Hi Chiya,

Your mom should be able to log in to her account in our registration system in order to view/print her receipt. If she purchased her badge at the convention and does not know the information for her account, please email us at registration@acen.org and we will email you a copy of the receipt.

Melanie Gillies
Assistant Department Head of Registration
Questions about Registration? Email us at registration@ACen.org

Attendee 2008-2009
Registration Staff 2010
Assistant Department Head of Registration 2011-present
Staff MVP Award 2012

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

#3 User is offline   Chiya 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 7117

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:37 AM

View Postwolfedragon, on 03 May 2012 - 09:05 AM, said:

Hi Chiya,

Your mom should be able to log in to her account in our registration system in order to view/print her receipt. If she purchased her badge at the convention and does not know the information for her account, please email us at registration@acen.org and we will email you a copy of the receipt.

Melanie Gillies
Assistant Department Head of Registration

I was told it was going to be emailed to my account and his account, because my mom doesn't have an email.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

#4 User is offline   ConmomK 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62340

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:53 AM

I cannot get into the ACEN system at all.

#5 User is offline   frzndaqiri 

• Webmistress
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 4043

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:34 PM

Chiya - please email registration as stated :)

For anyone else: A receipt should have gone to the email address given when the badge was purchased. If you did not have an account on the ACen.org site it created one for you (so you can go back and view said purchase) as well. It's easy for emails to get eaten however, so if you have trouble, don't hesitate to let us know.

ConmomK - Email webmaster@acen.org with the specifics of what is going wrong and I will look into it.
2013 will be my 11th year at ACen! Staff for '09/'10/'11/'12/'13
Currently: Webmistress and Registration System Admin - my answers on them are as STAFF - PM if you need help

Come visit DisjointedImages in Artist's Alley for Cosplay photo buttons and custom made buttons
Get a button or upgrade it to a keychain/zipper pull/magnet/bottle opener/mirror for just a quarter more.
Visit the blog for latest news and contests! Disjointed Images Blog
100% guarantee on buttons. If it breaks, come see me for a FREE replacement.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users