• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

MTG failues

#1 User is offline   d41c 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62188

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:15 PM

I personally think the failures to organize and host the tournaments posted to this forum by ttg staff are unacceptable. Table top gaming is advertised as part of acen. An acen staff member posted a schedule of mtg events. To the best of my knowledge not a single event advertised in this forum by acen staff was successful. MTG ttg is a portion of my badge and one of the reasons I purchase my badge.

Does anyone know why these failures happened? Who is responsible? What can be done to avoid this in the future?

#2 User is offline   Sergenthalo 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61979

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:01 PM

View Postd41c, on 30 April 2012 - 06:15 PM, said:

I personally think the failures to organize and host the tournaments posted to this forum by ttg staff are unacceptable. Table top gaming is advertised as part of acen. An acen staff member posted a schedule of mtg events. To the best of my knowledge not a single event advertised in this forum by acen staff was successful. MTG ttg is a portion of my badge and one of the reasons I purchase my badge.

Does anyone know why these failures happened? Who is responsible? What can be done to avoid this in the future?

The prerelease happened (to the best of my knowledge), and every free play opportunity.
It's pronounced Ser-gen-tha-lo.

#3 User is offline   Sai077 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 57152

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:09 PM

Standard tournaments happened, the pre-release happened (even if I think a max of 26 players is BS), the draft did not happen (which wasn't "officially" know until 15 minutes before it actually started).

I think the draft not happening was a HUGE issue. They had these events planned for at least a month, and if they knew it wasn't going to happen (or there was a problem which could lead to the draft not happening) it should have been announced. Just an overall extreme lack of communication this year.

This post has been edited by Sai077: 30 April 2012 - 08:10 PM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users