• This topic is locked

Sol Badguy pictures?

#1 User is offline   simply tragic 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 4544

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:00 PM

I know that starting one's own thread to find their pictures tends to be frowned upon nowadays, but this was an important year for me so I'm risking the e-social faux pas regardless. I went as Sol Badguy this year on Friday and Saturday (though on Saturday I ditched the wig because it had started to bother me), as I have done nearly every year since '07, and I was hoping I could find pictures taken of me from the convention. This is likely going to be my last year cosplaying, and in addition to that I've dropped nearly 100 pounds since I last did the costume, so I'm hoping to gather as many pictures as I can for the sake of both posterity and eventually making a before and after collage or something of the sort. If anybody can provide pictures, it would be hugely appreciated.

If it helps, I've found a few pictures on Tumblr so far, so I figured I'd link a couple for reference:
Pic 1
Pic 2

And for the curious, or anybody who might happen to know me from years gone by, here's an old shot of the costume before the weight loss from the very first year I wore it:
OH THE HORROR
She tried to teach me patience, but
The learning curve is getting steep.
-Gazillion

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users