Anime Central Forums: 2012 Anime Central Artist Alley / Art Show FeedBack - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2012 Anime Central Artist Alley / Art Show FeedBack Suggestions, Ideas, Reviews, and More!

#1 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Post icon  Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:36 PM

Good Afternoon,

I would like to thank you all for exhibiting at Anime Central's 15th Anniversary. Without you, we would not have had the enjoyable, entertaining, and exciting atmosphere that our attendees have expected year after year of Anime Central. That being said, even though we are all unpaid volunteers, we would like to see what we can do in the future to help improve the event for not only our attendees, but for you as well. If you would be so kind, during your down time or when you have a chance, could you please complete our exhibiting survey, that was sent to your email (if you were an approved Artist Before Con). If you did not receive this email, please let us know so we can adjust our records to reflect your attendance, and get you the link. This survey will help us to know where we can help you, and hopefully make ACen's 16th year exponentially better.
I hope that your travels are/will be safe, and that Anime Central was as enjoyable for you as it was for us.

Best Regards & Thank you,
Phillip Posted Image
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, & 13
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager
2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your artistic career."

#2 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:45 AM

View PostVoltaire30, on 30 April 2012 - 01:36 PM, said:

Good Afternoon,

I would like to thank you all for exhibiting at Anime Central's 15th Anniversary. Without you, we would not have had the enjoyable, entertaining, and exciting atmosphere that our attendees have expected year after year of Anime Central. That being said, even though we are all unpaid volunteers, we would like to see what we can do in the future to help improve the event for not only our attendees, but for you as well. If you would be so kind, during your down time or when you have a chance, could you please complete our exhibiting survey, that was sent to your email (if you were an approved Artist Before Con). If you did not receive this email, please let us know so we can adjust our records to reflect your attendance, and get you the link. This survey will help us to know where we can help you, and hopefully make ACen's 16th year exponentially better.
I hope that your travels are/will be safe, and that Anime Central was as enjoyable for you as it was for us.

Best Regards & Thank you,
Phillip Posted Image

Thank you everyone for your responses. My team and I will make sure each one is reviewed, and given the attention it requires.
The survey should be closing soon, so if you haven't had a chance to complete it, please do so we can make sure everyone had a chance to complete the survey.
Thank you

Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, & 13
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager
2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your artistic career."

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users