Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

My shoutouts (cosplaywise) go out to:

The two Gene Starwind cosplayers I managed to see
The Blue Rose and Sky High cosplayers at the Tiger and Bunny photoshoots
The Lavi cosplayer who had his hammer wired up with blue lights
The Shenlong Gundam cosplayer
The Professor Snape cosplayer
The person who ran the Vocaloid photoshoot- it went down like clockwork
Anyone who came to the photoshoots which I ran/attempted to run to the best of my ability
Anyone who took ahold of my DSLR camera while I was participating in photoshoots
Any friends who I spoke with, met up with, or made a new connection with
Never be average... - myself.
When life has no purpose, you're dead already. - Kiba from Wolf's Rain

Planned ACen 2K14 Cosplays:
Lavi (2nd outfit)- D. Gray Man, Lio Izumi- Full Moon wo Sagashite, Rei Ryugazaki (nightclub outfit)- Free!, Kamui Gakupo (Fate/Rebirth outfit)- Vocaloid

My Flickr- click for my photos

#62 User is offline   Jenya 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 60655

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:33 PM

A huge shoutout to the Okumura Rin cosplayer at the Blue Exorcist photoshoot - you had the best cosplay that I've ever seen in my entire life! And you're super nice too.
All the Laras and Drakes (and Sully!) that came out to the Tomb Raider/Uncharted photoshoot. Thanks guys, it was so much fun!
ALSO HUGE SHOUTOUT to the Sam cosplayer that went to the photoshoot <333 Totally unexpected!
Also shoutout to the people in line for the Guilty Pleasure Anime panel that I had a great time talking to <3
ACen 2014 cosplays:
Friday: School Girl Asuka (NGE)
Saturday: Splash Free Rin (Free!)

#63 User is offline   Ambi311 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60738

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:45 AM

I'd like to give a shoutout to Pau-chan for running the Digimon photo shoot and to all the Digi cosplayers - there was nearly an entire season 1 cast! (Such a great turnout compared to last year's!) The cosplayer in the Renamon costume was EPIC. :thumbup:/>

Also, kudos to the more obscure Disney cosplays I saw on Saturday, including the adorable WALL-E/EVE couple, Kuzco and Pacha (The Emperor's New Groove), Princess Kida (Atlantis: The Lost Empire), Meg (Hercules), and the Disney Princess/Dressphere costumes, such as Jane and Mulan. I had no idea Disney was so well represented at ACen! Now I just need to see a Treasure Planet cosplay and I will die of happiness.

And the little kid who dressed up as Eeyore - MOST. ADORABLE. THING. EVER.
ACen 2014: Elsa (Disney's Frozen), Donna Noble (Doctor Who)
ACen 2013: Rika Nonaka (Digimon), Princess Merida (Disney/Pixar's Brave)
ACen 2012: Mai Valentine - Battle City version (Yu-Gi-Oh!)

#64 User is offline   kukie 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62810

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:07 PM

View PostAmbi311, on 27 May 2013 - 12:45 AM, said:

I'd like to give a shoutout to Pau-chan for running the Digimon photo shoot and to all the Digi cosplayers - there was nearly an entire season 1 cast! (Such a great turnout compared to last year's!) The cosplayer in the Renamon costume was EPIC. :thumbup:/>/>/>

Also, kudos to the more obscure Disney cosplays I saw on Saturday, including the adorable WALL-E/EVE couple, Kuzco and Pacha (The Emperor's New Groove), Princess Kida (Atlantis: The Lost Empire), Meg (Hercules), and the Disney Princess/Dressphere costumes, such as Jane and Mulan. I had no idea Disney was so well represented at ACen! Now I just need to see a Treasure Planet cosplay and I will die of happiness.

And the little kid who dressed up as Eeyore - MOST. ADORABLE. THING. EVER.

I was a megara there was one with a hercules and i was the one without ;D

This post has been edited by kukie: 27 May 2013 - 11:07 PM

#65 User is offline   MeltedGeneral 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 19281

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:40 PM

The people that ran the Valve and SMT\Persona (Midnight one) photoshoots for running their photoshoots despite the strange series of events that occured during them.

The people I asked to take pictures at the Valve photoshoot. To the Zoey cosplayer that attempted to take pics with my smartphone, it didn't take it but it was completely my fault since I didn't explain what my phone does after it takes a picture. I still have some trouble with it too.
All the Valve cosplayers and especially that cosplayer that cosplayed as Archimedes.

The Madoka cosplayers at the Saturday photoshoot that poked a little fun at my expense since I ran from Valve Loading Docks D to the East Outdoor Wall as a pink haired Medic.
The Yotsuba and Mugi cosplayers I ran into on Sunday.

Of course, to anyone that decided to randomly talk to me/I randomly taked to.
ACen 2012/2013:
TF2 Medic
Madoka Magica: Male Madoka
ACen 2014:
Madoka Magica: Male Madoka
Danganronpa: Chihiro Fujisaki
Touhou Project: Aya Shameimaru (Male)

#66 User is offline   Friskies 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 49563

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:32 PM

most of the cosplayers I wanted to give a shoutout too I've already told over facebook...
except there was this one handsome jack that, well...my friends and I were bored and giving each other dares. And one of my dares to my friend, who dressed as a claptrap unit from Borderlands, was to go up to the staircase in the main hotel area and yell out, "STAIRS!? NOOOOOOOOO" all dramatically. While I was at the top of the stairs I ran across another Jack, who was super sweet and came with me to "make fun of the claptrap" unit....and we threw pretzels at her and he was really cool at the shoot too. I have yet to know his name or anything like that, so shoutout to you other handsome jack!

my other shoutout is to the hotel I stayed at. The Hilton. Before arriving at the con, we had gotten a lot of promises, and came into the hotel expecting them to keep those promises. Needless to say, NOTHING was presented to us, and we were getting ripped off. The Hilton management showed a lot of respect, listened to our concerns and frustrations, and acted right away. They were always polite to us, and in the end, I felt like everything had been resolved. So thank you Hilton staff. While I may not stay in that hotel again, they were very nice and polite and definitely deserve a shoutout for how excellent they were!
ACen 2013

Handsome Jack with Diamond Pony (Borderlands 2)

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users