Anime Central Forums: Help! My brother can't attend ACEN this year - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Help! My brother can't attend ACEN this year Selling an unusable badge at discounted price.

#1 User is offline   NateAtAcen 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62161

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:29 AM

Hello ACEN folks,

My little brother came down with an ear infection the week of con and is unable to attend.

I know there is a no-refund policy down here at ACEN, so thus in order to make some of the

money which the badge is worth I thought it will be ideal to sell it to a struggling attendee.

If you are interested in getting a FULL-Weekend Badge please shoot me an email at:

<email removed by Admin> and we will meetup and get you in con, LINE-FREE!

Thanks for your time. Enjoy your time here at ACEN.

#2 User is offline   kenkendazo  

• The Luckiest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19670

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:43 AM

If you can't give it away for free, how would making money from it any better? This will still void the contract.
Linlindesu is muh Waifu <3

The Roose is on the loose!

#3 User is offline   KungPowKirby 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 53583

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:02 AM

I juist want to say, badges are memberships, not tickets. That is why they aren't returnable or transferable. You shouldn't try to sell his badge. It could get the person who bought it in trouble, as well as your brother.

Just my two sense. I am speaking as myself and not as staff.
I love my ACen family! Whether or not I return next year- please know I love you all! Until we meet again!

"If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership."- Queen Amidala; Star Wars: Phantom Menace

#4 User is offline   frzndaqiri 

• Webmistress
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 4043

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:00 PM

As stated - transference of a membership/badge is NOT allowed and will result in both parties being contacted by Registration Admins. I am locking this thread.

Note from Jguy: I also removed the email address but forgot the "edited by line". Not only is that against the rules, it invites some spam to your email box. :<

This post has been edited by Jguy: 29 April 2012 - 05:12 PM

2013 will be my 11th year at ACen! Staff for '09/'10/'11/'12/'13
Currently: Webmistress and Registration System Admin - my answers on them are as STAFF - PM if you need help

Come visit DisjointedImages in Artist's Alley for Cosplay photo buttons and custom made buttons
Get a button or upgrade it to a keychain/zipper pull/magnet/bottle opener/mirror for just a quarter more.
Visit the blog for latest news and contests! Disjointed Images Blog
100% guarantee on buttons. If it breaks, come see me for a FREE replacement.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users