• This topic is locked

ACen Kids

#1 User is offline   bunnybeth 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 15

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:10 PM

Is there going to be an ACen Kids room again this year? I couldn't find any information in my programming guide. I was looking around the website and all I could find was mention of Children's Programming Track for ages 14 and under. However, looking at the Friday schedule, I couldn't find any CP track or panels that sounded particularly geared toward the younger set.
CONversations A webcomic about the CON experience
Anime Eats! A cookbook inspired by food in anime and manga.

"Words can only hurt if you try to read them. Don't play their game." -Derek Zoolander
[BadCat Studios] [CONversations] [Bunnybeth.net]

#2 User is offline   yowanda 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 6177

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:18 PM

I was wondering this too. This is the second year we are bringing our kids, and they really enjoyed hanging out in the kids rooms after walking around the con.

#3 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 9629

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:05 PM

I'm sorry to say, Acen Kids has been folded into Panel Programming this year. They will have a number of children's offerings on Sunday for Kids' Day. :)
Special Needs and Compliance DH for Acen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
Acen 2014: 50s Sailor Mercury, Agent Simmons from S.H.I.E.L.D., Kim Possible, Ghostbuster, frazzled DH
Youmacon 2014: (tentative) Captain Marvelous, Agent Simmons?, Ace from Doctor Who?
Chicago TARDIS 2014: (tentative) Fourth Doctor, Ace

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My blog / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users