• This topic is locked

HELP! Looking for a Photographer

#1 User is offline   MisszKat 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62105

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:57 AM

HI!!!
I know its very last minute, but I am wondering if there would be anyone willing to set up a photoshoot either at night or during the day inside and outside. I am available pretty much the whole weekened and will be cosplaying as Ranmao and Undertaker from Kuroshitsuji.
Please let me know!!!
You can either respond through the forum or send me an email to: kittencarp@yahoo.com

Otherwise see you this weekend!!!
Missy

#2 User is offline   3Dx 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59970

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:42 AM

View PostMisszKat, on 25 April 2012 - 06:57 AM, said:

HI!!!
I know its very last minute, but I am wondering if there would be anyone willing to set up a photoshoot either at night or during the day inside and outside. I am available pretty much the whole weekened and will be cosplaying as Ranmao and Undertaker from Kuroshitsuji.
Please let me know!!!
You can either respond through the forum or send me an email to: kittencarp@yahoo.com

Otherwise see you this weekend!!!
Missy

Hello Too!

This would be my second ACEN. I only took hall pix last year but am interested in doing one or two shoots this time. My pix are a bit unique as they're 3d/stereo (but I'd share normal 2D files too). You can see them from last ACEN or Geek.Kon on my flickr page.

http://www.flickr.co...68103@N00/sets/

I don't know your characters so would rely on you for posing suggestions and what not.

If you're ok with a shoot, respond here and I'll contact you for arrangements. I'll be there Fri/Sat.

Z
Con pix and more at..
flickr.com/photos/z-space

#3 User is offline   myrla 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 60134

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:45 AM

There are tons of photographers that have posted on the boards looking for people. Your best bet will probably be to contact one of them, but most of them that I know are all booked up.
ACen 2013: Panel denied. Not attending.

ACen 2012 Cosplay: Doctor Who: Tooth and Claw Rose (Friday) | Firefly: Inara (Saturday) | Lolita (Sunday)
Panelist: Final Fantasy MMORPG

ACen 2011 Cosplay:
Tooth and Claw Rose (Doctor Who) | Miwako (Paradise Kiss) | Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter)
Panelist: Final Fantasy MMORPG

#4 User is offline   MisszKat 

• Pip

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:49 AM

View Postmyrla, on 25 April 2012 - 08:45 AM, said:

There are tons of photographers that have posted on the boards looking for people. Your best bet will probably be to contact one of them, but most of them that I know are all booked up.

Thanks!! Yeah I realize that which is kinda why I made my own post so the ones who are not booked up could reply...oh well we shall see :)

This post has been edited by MisszKat: 25 April 2012 - 08:50 AM

#5 User is offline   MisszKat 

• Pip

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:56 AM

View Post3Dx, on 25 April 2012 - 08:42 AM, said:

Hello Too!

This would be my second ACEN. I only took hall pix last year but am interested in doing one or two shoots this time. My pix are a bit unique as they're 3d/stereo (but I'd share normal 2D files too). You can see them from last ACEN or Geek.Kon on my flickr page.

http://www.flickr.co...68103@N00/sets/

I don't know your characters so would rely on you for posing suggestions and what not.

If you're ok with a shoot, respond here and I'll contact you for arrangements. I'll be there Fri/Sat.

Z

I just checked out your Flickr acct...that is awesomely strange! I have never seen that before! I would certainly be interested...Look up my characters (Ranmao and Undertaker from Black Butler) I will have the weapons for both and let me know which you are more interested in shooting...if its Ranmao then we can arrange a shoot Friday night...if Undertaker it would be for Saturday...
Look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks again for such a quick response
Missy

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users