Anime Central Forums: Question as far as badges are concerned( A reply would be appreciated) :) - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Question as far as badges are concerned( A reply would be appreciated) :)

#1 User is offline   Okugawa Jr The Swag Ninja 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61837

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:10 PM

Im coming Thursday to pay for my badge. i couldnt buy one in time to be sent to me so i have to pick up one from the con. i have a question though my girlfriend will come Friday after work. and i would love if she didnt have to wait hours in the line. is there anyway i can buy me and Her badge at the convention Thursday afternoon. any reply would be appreciated.

Sincerly Okugawa the sawg ninja
Lord please have sympathy and forgive my cool young history as.....

#2 User is offline   TheStrongJaeger 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 307

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:28 PM

From the website:

What do I need to bring to the convention for registration? You need:
  • Photo ID if you are over 16
  • A way to pay
At Convention payments accepted are

• Cash – US Currency only
  • Credit – Visa, Master Card or Discover Card
  • Debit – With a Visa, Master Card or Discover Card logo on the card
  • Check – Business only. We no longer accept personal checks at the convention.
  • Money Order

So according to this you would not be able to register her since she would need to present her photo ID. As always staff correct me if I am reading this wrong.
All systems... GO!

#3 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 9629

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:40 AM

I'm going to move this to the Registration part of the forums, even though I don't think they're checking the boards any more.

But as far as I understand it, that is correct, you cannot purchase another person's badge without them there (unless of course that other person is a minor child). But I can tell you that our Registration team has been working very hard to make sure that no matter what time you come to get a badge, you should be in and out lickedy split!
Special Needs and Compliance staff for ACen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
C2E2 2015: Doctor Leonard McCoy, Agent Jemma Simmons, either Gambit or Shadowcat
ACen 2015: GoGo Tomago, Doctor Leonard McCoy, Rowdy Roddy Piper

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My blog / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users