Read the concept statement, then answer the questions.
It’s very vague, I know, but if you could, answer them for me as quickly as possible so I can get this portion of my business project done!
If you have friends or family, have them take it to. Just record their response, and let me know so I know it’s not you posting twice.
Just copy & paste the survey, and you can even erase all of the other answers leaving your response (whatever is most convenient for you)
Feel free to post here or send me a message.
Amanda’s Business Plan Survey.
Note: The name of the Establishment will be referred to as A’s.
Welcome to A’s, this aspiring café diner strives to become the sweetest shop in town, with an emphasis on the sweet. At your leisure, sit and enjoy a sweet dessert, a warm coffee, a chilling tea at your convenience without feeling ushered out. Indulge yourself with our dessert, at A’s—dessert comes first. Relax with a book in our lounge or join us at one of our weekly get together with varying themes of—art, knitting, poetry, and more. Hang artwork up on the wall, design a special made cake for your loved one, and bring the kids in on a Sunday for a calming atmosphere. At A’s, were here to serve you.
How likely would you be to go to this establishment and purchase the products?
1. ___ Definitely would buy
2. ___ Probably would buy
3. ___ Might or might not buy
4. ___ Probably would not buy
5. ___ Definitely would not buy
How far would you be willing to travel to dine at this café?
1. ___ 5-15 minutes
2. ___ 16-25 minutes
3. ___ 26-35 minutes
4. ___ 36-45 minutes
5. ___ 46+
Would you go to this café for special event nights? (i.e. Knitters Knight, Art Saturdays, Poetry Fridays, Cards Game Tuesday)
1. ___ Definitely would go
2. ___ Probably would go
3. ___ Might or might not go
4. ___ Probably would not go
5. ___ Definitely would not go
If you did go to this FREE event how likely are you to purchase products (food or beverage) from the café?
1. ___ Very Likely to purchase a product
2. ___ likely would purchase a product
3. ___ Might or Might not purchase a product
4. ___ Not likely to purchase a product
5. ___ Definitely not likely to purchase a product
If A’s offered online ordering, would you utilize these feature for convenient payments/pick up?
1. ___ Very likely to use this feature
2. ___ likely would use this feature
3. ___ Might or Might not use this feature
4. ___ Not likely to use this feature
5. ___ Definitely not likely to use this feature
How likely would you to be to do homework at A’s?
1. ___ Very likely
2. ___ likely
3. ___ Might or Might not
4. ___ Not likely
5. ___ Definitely not likely
How often during the course of a week would you visit A’s?
1. ___ 5 times a week
2. ___ 3 times a week
3. ___ Every other week
4. ___ One in a while
5. ___ Never
What time would you most likely visit A’s during the week?
1. ___ 7AM-9AM
What time would you most likely visit A’s during the weekend?
1. ___ 7AM-9AM
This post has been edited by Diedie: 24 April 2012 - 10:00 AM