Anime Central Forums: 2012 Pet-Athlon - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2012 Pet-Athlon I'm walking for Save-A-Pet...care to help out?

#1 User is offline   Valkyrie 

• IRT Dispatch
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 3041

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:49 AM

For the first time since I started working with them, I'll be walking in Save-A-Pet's 2012 Pet-Athlon! I've been itching to join in for the past couple of years, but sadly, each time it's fallen during ACen. BUT NOT THIS YEAR, as it's not until May 20th! *happy dance*

I'm raising funds for the 2012 Petathlon for Save-A-Pet - a no-kill animal shelter that I've volunteered with (and worked for) over the past few years. I'm the cat coordinator for the Vernon Hills Petsmart satellite adoption center, led adoption events at the store, and helped with several events at the shelter, as well as housed foster kitties in my home. (One was a kitten whom we raised to adoption age and was quickly adopted upon becoming available, another sadly passed away from cancer, and the most recent is a diabetic kitty in remission who rules our home with love and affection!) I would love to be able to help raise funds for the shelter through this event, especially with kitten season underway!

If you'd like to help out, click this fancy-dancy link right here. Not to worry, you don't have to donate a lot - even $1 can go a long way in our line of work. Believe me when I say that this is for a good cause. ^^

Thanks all!
ACen 2009 - Merchandising Staff
ACen 2010 - IRT Operative
ACen 2011-2013 - IRT Dispatch
Callsign: Valkyrie
"There is only one god. And his name, is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: 'Not today.'"

#2 User is offline   ravenfinch 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61043

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:58 PM

i do something ill make cards okayyyyyyyyyy call me 2196827623 because ill be torakaka Thursday and can pass some tracts out.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users