Anime Central Forums: What do an all-girl circle, Visual novels, and You all have in common? - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

What do an all-girl circle, Visual novels, and You all have in common? The Kichi ・gi Panel!

#1 User is offline   mordion 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 18340

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:17 PM

11:30am on Saturday at the Charles De Gaulle room in the Hyatt

Ever seen this many sexy girls running around?
Would you like to be one!?
Let me give you the information for what is going on.

Kichi-Gi is creating. That’s what we do. And for this next project we need more girls. <3 Kinky, I know - but calm down for one second!

This next adventure is a much bigger than we have ever attempted. (What can I say? We like them big!) Without giving too much away, at Anime Central this year, we are presenting a panel of what all this business is all about. The mysteries will be reveled. Right now we are preparing everything and getting ourselves all dolled up in readiness for the big day. April 28th. 11am.

There is a recording session tomorrow. There is a meeting on Saturday. Product. Pictures. Artwork. Scribbles.

Mia - put down the scissors! Maureen… if you don’t put the cap back on the marker will dry out. Mordion, have you set up the projector? Dekimasen Ayumi-senpai! *Natasha*… off the dang computer! You are suppose to be sewing!

…. soon we will be adding names to that list. The next one could be yours!

We are looking for artists, writers, musicians, and people who know something about visual novels.

We also welcome anyone who is interested in hearing what our latest project is about!

you can also look at our Facebook page for more about our circle.

This post has been edited by mordion: 18 April 2012 - 04:20 PM

Kichi Panel!

2012 cosplay: Tsumugi (Don't Say Lazy outfit)

#2 User is offline   dorkatlarge 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 6912

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:08 PM

I'm curious as to what exactly you're creating. It sounds like your circle is striving to produce a freeware or indie western visual novel... I will seriously think about attending this panel.

View Postmordion, on 18 April 2012 - 04:17 PM, said:

We are looking for artists, writers, musicians, and people who know something about visual novels.

If you're looking to find help and advice online, then one of the better places is the Lemma Soft forums. It's a hub of activity for English speaking VN creators and fans. Just keep in mind that people on the board will appreciate it if A) you provide details about what you intend to make, B) you're willing to help others, and C) you can assure people that your team won't give up or split up halfway through game development.

#3 User is offline   mordion 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

View Postdorkatlarge, on 18 April 2012 - 05:08 PM, said:

If you're looking to find help and advice online, then one of the better places is the Lemma Soft forums. It's a hub of activity for English speaking VN creators and fans. Just keep in mind that people on the board will appreciate it if A) you provide details about what you intend to make, B) you're willing to help others, and C) you can assure people that your team won't give up or split up halfway through game development.

Thanks for the advice, we will definitely be researching online. For members, we are looking for people who are interested in joining Kichi and contributing to both this and future projects.
Kichi Panel!

#4 User is offline   Fauxreal 

• Registration
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 60058

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:26 PM

After A-Cen we'll be able to spill the beans.

dorkatlarge, thanks for the info. I can't wait to meet you at our panel! Let us know it's you so we can give you a shout out. <3

<3 We'd love to provide, help and we will never give! I think we are too stubborn for that! ;)

This post has been edited by Fauxreal: 20 April 2012 - 05:27 PM

Kichi-Gi.com : website

@kichigi : twitter

Girls who love anime.

#5 User is offline   StarFaerie 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62049

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:19 PM

Hi! Your panel looks really interesting! I'm a girl, and an artist artist and I live in Chicago too ^_^ I'll definitely try to make it. I always love to meet new friends. =)

#6 User is offline   Fauxreal 

• Registration
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 60058

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:25 PM

StarFaerie! <3 Love the name!!! (Two of my favorite things!) Please come check us out! Even if you cant our Twitter will let people know where we are. @Kichigi ~ I'm *Natasha*! Come say hello! Can't wait to meet you!
Kichi-Gi.com : website

@kichigi : twitter

Girls who love anime.

#7 User is offline   mordion 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:28 PM

The event we talked about at our panel is going to be this Saturday. The info is in this thread and on our facebook page.
Kichi Panel!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users