Anime Central Forums: First Year :X... - Anime Central Forums

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

First Year :X... N00b Q_Q

#1 User is offline   Mecha Rainbow 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62002
  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: 17-April 12
  • Location:Spring Grove

Post icon  Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:16 AM

Well hai there!^-^ Just thought I'd introduce myself:x.. My friend and I will be going for the first time this year, I've never done anything like this before..I'm really excited but also kind of nervous x.x, we're introverts>.>...but friendly^^;.. I'll be going the full weekend and can't wait:) It'd be cool to meet some new people:D, I think I'd really enjoy to get to know some of you, it seems like a friendly community:3 its rare we find any others who share our love of anime>_>so I thought I'd just post this, can't hurt right? Q_Q.. I won't be cos-playing or anything, I think that'd be a bit much being my first year and all, I'm just really shy. X.X If you see me around feel free to say something, I'm real, I don't judge^^. Anyways, just thought I'd introduce myself :x...hope to see everyone there:3
"Daru is like the universe...constantly expanding"

http://www.facebook.com/M3chaRainbow

#2 User is offline   magishine 

  • Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997
  • Posts: 814
  • Joined: 09-January 09
  • Location:Mulberry, IN

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:24 AM

Welcome to the forums. Here have a cookie *hands cookie* Hope you enjoy your time here on the forums and at the con
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Not attending ACen in 2015. Sorry. Maybe 2016

#3 User is offline   rondo 

  • Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 9075
  • Posts: 1,384
  • Joined: 13-January 07

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:44 AM

Welcome to here.

#4 User is offline   Naoya Toudou 

  • Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 17652
  • Posts: 193
  • Joined: 30-March 08
  • Location:cicero

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:19 AM

welcome ^^ dont worry its a friendly and nice place. just be youself and have some fun. youre around like-minded people :) if you have any questions just feel free to ask. we were all new to cons at one time or another lol.

#5 User is offline   MatsuriHino 

  • Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 61859
  • Posts: 54
  • Joined: 04-April 12
  • Location:Milwaukee

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:34 PM

Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you at ACEN.

#6 User is offline   Mecha Rainbow 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62002
  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: 17-April 12
  • Location:Spring Grove

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:03 PM

View Postmagishine, on 18 April 2012 - 05:24 AM, said:

Welcome to the forums. Here have a cookie *hands cookie* Hope you enjoy your time here on the forums and at the con

Why Thankyou^_^ :3

View PostNaoya Toudou, on 18 April 2012 - 07:19 AM, said:

welcome ^^ dont worry its a friendly and nice place. just be youself and have some fun. youre around like-minded people :) if you have any questions just feel free to ask. we were all new to cons at one time or another lol.

I sure hope so, definitely excited:)

View Postrondo, on 18 April 2012 - 06:44 AM, said:

Welcome to here.

Thanks:)

View PostMatsuriHino, on 18 April 2012 - 03:34 PM, said:

Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you at ACEN.

Thank you, you too:)
"Daru is like the universe...constantly expanding"

http://www.facebook.com/M3chaRainbow

#7 User is offline   Kii 

  • Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 33629
  • Posts: 955
  • Joined: 07-July 09

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:32 PM

We'll chew you up and spit you out.These forums are as rough-and-tumble as they come.Don't come too close.We'll beat you up.





Jaykay.Enjoy your stay.<3

Damn Thread's fearless leaderReluctant Member of the Little Maids CorpsUGUU~
ACen 2013 Cosplay: LOL whatever I manage to throw together at this point...-_-;;

#8 User is offline   Mecha Rainbow 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62002
  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: 17-April 12
  • Location:Spring Grove

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:28 PM

View PostKii, on 18 April 2012 - 07:32 PM, said:

We'll chew you up and spit you out.These forums are as rough-and-tumble as they come.Don't come too close.We'll beat you up.





Jaykay.Enjoy your stay.<3

Meep O.O............hehe, thank you^-^
"Daru is like the universe...constantly expanding"

http://www.facebook.com/M3chaRainbow

#9 User is online   Kent 

  • Berserker
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 61118
  • Posts: 133
  • Joined: 05-November 11
  • Location:Milwaukee, WI

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

I did not cosplay the first 2 years I went to acen but I am this year. So maybe after going like I did you will feel comfortable cosplaying for next year. Welcome and have fun at acen.

#10 User is offline   tatterpillar 

  • Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 23950
  • Posts: 753
  • Joined: 09-February 09

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:06 PM

Welcome! Cosplaying is super fun, especially when you're shy! I hope you have a great first year!

#11 User is offline   Mecha Rainbow 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62002
  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: 17-April 12
  • Location:Spring Grove

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:29 PM

View PostKent, on 19 April 2012 - 03:08 PM, said:

I did not cosplay the first 2 years I went to acen but I am this year. So maybe after going like I did you will feel comfortable cosplaying for next year. Welcome and have fun at acen.

hmmm ok:) I was kind of dead set against it but the more I think about it I could see it happening, if I did I'd probably handle it the same wayx) thanks :D

View Posttatterpillar, on 19 April 2012 - 04:06 PM, said:

Welcome! Cosplaying is super fun, especially when you're shy! I hope you have a great first year!

it is?:o and thank you^_^
"Daru is like the universe...constantly expanding"

http://www.facebook.com/M3chaRainbow

#12 User is offline   Saint Pastel 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62038
  • Posts: 17
  • Joined: 20-April 12

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:46 AM

Hi! I'm new acen well! Just a tad bit nervous about going but I'm sure it'll be the greatest three days of my LIFE.
(403): And then I told them, I was part cat, and they believed me.

#13 User is offline   Mecha Rainbow 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62002
  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: 17-April 12
  • Location:Spring Grove

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:25 PM

View PostSaint Pastel, on 21 April 2012 - 11:46 AM, said:

Hi! I'm new acen well! Just a tad bit nervous about going but I'm sure it'll be the greatest three days of my LIFE.

I'm the same way obviously, but I'm sure it'll be awesome:)The people that have talked to me on here have seemed friendly sooo I'm guessing the atmosphere at acen will be good:)?x)
"Daru is like the universe...constantly expanding"

http://www.facebook.com/M3chaRainbow

#14 User is offline   Saint Pastel 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62038
  • Posts: 17
  • Joined: 20-April 12

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:26 PM

View PostMecha Rainbow, on 21 April 2012 - 03:25 PM, said:

I'm the same way obviously, but I'm sure it'll be awesome:)The people that have talked to me on here have seemed friendly sooo I'm guessing the atmosphere at acen will be good:)?x)


well thats good! I agree with you, i feel like everyone will be super cool and friendly at acen, which is good xD
(403): And then I told them, I was part cat, and they believed me.

#15 User is offline   Mecha Rainbow 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62002
  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: 17-April 12
  • Location:Spring Grove

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:39 AM

View PostSaint Pastel, on 21 April 2012 - 08:26 PM, said:

well thats good! I agree with you, i feel like everyone will be super cool and friendly at acen, which is good xD

yeah i think so too:) only thing is im too shy xD
"Daru is like the universe...constantly expanding"

http://www.facebook.com/M3chaRainbow

#16 User is offline   emileighmorgan 

  • Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 61704
  • Posts: 225
  • Joined: 14-March 12
  • Location:Chesterfield, Michigan

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:35 AM

Welcomeeee.
How are you?

#17 User is offline   Mecha Rainbow 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62002
  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: 17-April 12
  • Location:Spring Grove

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:35 PM

View Postemileighmorgan, on 23 April 2012 - 10:35 AM, said:

Welcomeeee.
How are you?

I'm doin pretty well^_^ really excited yet nervous haha x) and yourself?:D
"Daru is like the universe...constantly expanding"

http://www.facebook.com/M3chaRainbow

#18 User is offline   RogueShinobi 

  • Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 19520
  • Posts: 67
  • Joined: 30-September 08
  • Location:Illinois

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:09 AM

!!Konichiwa!!

I used to be in the same boat as you guys. I was a really really shy person. Then I met some awesome people at ACEN. If you want to chat add me on FB profile link in signature below. Add me and lets meet up at ACEN!!
"Be you, Be yourself, Let no one change who you are."

"The world is a treacherous place, learn from it, embrace it, make it your own."

Take a look, feel free to comment and leave feedback. Thanks!

Slideshow of a few of my pictures.

#19 User is offline   Mecha Rainbow 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62002
  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: 17-April 12
  • Location:Spring Grove

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:24 PM

View PostRogueShinobi, on 26 April 2012 - 11:09 AM, said:

!!Konichiwa!!

I used to be in the same boat as you guys. I was a really really shy person. Then I met some awesome people at ACEN. If you want to chat add me on FB profile link in signature below. Add me and lets meet up at ACEN!!


Hey there!:D and ill be sure to say hi if i see ya around^_^ my names tom, nice to meet you:D
"Daru is like the universe...constantly expanding"

http://www.facebook.com/M3chaRainbow

#20 User is offline   Lockezor 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 49734
  • Posts: 17
  • Joined: 10-February 10

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:23 PM

Welcome welcome. I hope yoiu have a fun time and I am currently groupless myself so who knows. :D

#21 User is offline   Mecha Rainbow 

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 62002
  • Posts: 9
  • Joined: 17-April 12
  • Location:Spring Grove

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:07 AM

View PostLockezor, on 26 April 2012 - 09:23 PM, said:

Welcome welcome. I hope yoiu have a fun time and I am currently groupless myself so who knows. :D

thanks you too:D today was awesome ^_^
"Daru is like the universe...constantly expanding"

http://www.facebook.com/M3chaRainbow

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users