Anime Central Forums: Procrastination Zone! - Anime Central Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Procrastination Zone! Who else isn't done with 2012 cosplays yet?

#31 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 56275

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:47 AM

I finished one of my coplays, yay! It's not 100% done, but all that's left are a few minor adjustments that shouldn't take more than maybe 20 minutes. And just a little bit of sewing left to do for the second one ^^ For both of them to be finished, I don't think it'll take more than an hour. So ready to have some done so I can relax for a minute before the con!
ACen 2014 Schedule
Friday: Meloetta [Pokemon]
Saturday: Umi Ryuuzaki [Magic Knight Rayearth]
Sunday: Sytry Cartwright Demon Attire [Devils and Realist]

Add me on Facebook! Washu Takashi Cosplay

#32 User is offline   Izuro 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 4277

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:27 PM

/raises a hand...!

I ended up canceling on mine, too, but I should really quit browsing this forum and get working haha
ACen 2011:
- Hinata Hideki, "Angel Beats!" and Fujisaki Yusuke ('Bossun'), "SKET Dance"

ACen 2012:
- Kihara Atsuro, "Devil Survivor"

#33 User is offline   Kii 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 33629

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:14 PM

Remember how I said I was done?Well my boyfriend's brother decided about two days ago that he wants to be in our group as Luffy so he went out and bought the supplies and I'm in the process of finishing up the shorts.We had a mini sweat shop going on in our living room last night, it was pretty fun.
Everyone had gone to sleep except me and my boyfriend and I was working on sewing on the cuffs and then I hear "Hey Jess...after this leg can we go to bed? :C"Looked up.Realized it was like 4:30.
WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN?

Damn Thread's fearless leaderReluctant Member of the Little Maids CorpsUGUU~
ACen 2013 Cosplay: LOL whatever I manage to throw together at this point...-_-;;

#34 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17338
  • Location:Wanted in the Seireitei for impersonating Byakuya Kuchiki

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:58 PM

View PostKii, on 25 April 2012 - 02:14 PM, said:

Remember how I said I was done?Well my boyfriend's brother decided about two days ago that he wants to be in our group as Luffy so he went out and bought the supplies and I'm in the process of finishing up the shorts.We had a mini sweat shop going on in our living room last night, it was pretty fun.
Everyone had gone to sleep except me and my boyfriend and I was working on sewing on the cuffs and then I hear "Hey Jess...after this leg can we go to bed? :C"Looked up.Realized it was like 4:30.
WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN?

Try being up until 7 AM painting pinstripes on an entire suit using nothing but masking tape that barely sticks to the fabric, then going over your mistakes with Q-tips soaked in nail polish remover and a fine-tipped brush/black fabric paint.

Thankfully, I just need to put on one more coat and I'm done with Alan Gabriel's entire suit, but...I never want to see stripes again for as long as I live.
ACen 2014 Cosplay ("From the Spirit World"):
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

#35 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 56275

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:27 AM

I managed to finish everything by 10:30pm last night. Course by then I was ready to throw it all out the window and gave up on sewing some things and just started to hot glue everything...hopefully it doesn't come back to bite me in the butt. It looks good, just hope it stays together...
ACen 2014 Schedule
Friday: Meloetta [Pokemon]
Saturday: Umi Ryuuzaki [Magic Knight Rayearth]
Sunday: Sytry Cartwright Demon Attire [Devils and Realist]

Add me on Facebook! Washu Takashi Cosplay

#36 User is offline   Izuro 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 4277

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:24 AM

Finished at 8 in the morning!! *_*;; It's been a long time since I've had to pull an all-nighter haha, but I'm just glad I made it!
ACen 2011:
- Hinata Hideki, "Angel Beats!" and Fujisaki Yusuke ('Bossun'), "SKET Dance"

ACen 2012:
- Kihara Atsuro, "Devil Survivor"

#37 User is offline   KusanagiRobin 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17338
  • Location:Wanted in the Seireitei for impersonating Byakuya Kuchiki

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:21 PM

Alan's done, Yumi's done, and now Byakuya's almost done. My priority was getting the captain's jacket finished so I could paint on the symbols/calligraphic 'six', which I finished at 6 AM; thankfully painting black on white is loads easier than painting white on black. The robe's also done (just altered the robe I previously used for Shippuden Temari), so now it's just hakama, sash, and scarf, and then I pack tonight!

...And promptly get up at 6 AM tomorrow for my bus. ;__;
ACen 2014 Cosplay ("From the Spirit World"):
Fem!Ikkaku Madarame (Bleach) :: San (Princess Mononoke) :: Boogiepop/Touka Miyashita (Boogiepop Phantom)

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users