• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I need anime music! Please help?

#1 User is offline   fumetsu23 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61853

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:27 PM

Okay. I've looked in the iTunes store and they dont have the songs that I want. Ever since the SOPA, Im not sure if I can just download the songs from websites or what. So please help me out. Also, I've found a site called rippersanime.info… if someone knows about that site? Im kinda wary now.

I really want anime songs in my iPod but I dont know where Im gonna get em safely. So please help me out, ne?

#2 User is offline   dorkatlarge 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 6912

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:11 PM

Rightstuf sells a selection of anime music CDs with packaging and liner notes in English. Animenation also sells these, as well as a few legit import CDs. If you're willing to spend quite a bit on import discs, then browse retail sites such as Yesasia, Play Asia, or Amiami.

Purchasing a variety of anime music without spending quite a bit on legit import CDs can be a challenge. So if you are looking for MP3s, and you can't find what you're looking for on iTunes US, here are two alternatives:

* Search Amazon.com for a phrase such as "anime music." Within a few clicks, you should find at least a few whole albums available as paid MP3 downloads. (Use common sense. If you see a product and it seems suspicious, or if you don't know what it is, avoid it.)

* J-Box will sell you an iTunes Japan music card, and provides detailed instructions on how to use it. Make sure to read the information first.

Anyone else have an authentic, reliable, and preferably inexpensive source to recommend?

#3 User is offline   Sayuri-chan 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 3228

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:02 AM

eBay, though be careful of bootlegs. There are some reputable dealers out there who sell anime soundtracks for reasonably cheap, around 15 bucks or so (what you would pay for a CD typically here in the US). Check your local Orbit Music (i.e. a reused music/dvd shop). You'd be surprised at what you can find there. (Same with FYE.)

Alternatively...ACen comes up in less than two weeks. :D The dealers room will have TONS of stuff and multiple shops with music. Typically you can get some pretty good deals on them as well. (FastFoodAnime, wut?)
♥ ACen REG STAFF: 2005-2008 ♥
♥ Persona owns my soul. Proud to be a member of the UYFA! Proud Supporter of the I.R.T.!
"The Chumps" are back to entertain and amuse. Come join us Friday, in Panel Room 4 from 12:30-2:45pm, and Saturday/Sunday in Panel Room 12, from 12:45-3:15a.
Cosplay for 2014 ACen:|Skull Kid--LOZ: Majora's Mask/0% complete|||Genkai-Yuu Yuu Hakusho/100% complete|||Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing-Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Ver./75% complete
Current quote: "Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still...Costumes, I need to do that still..."
Current blurb: はい、少し日本語を話します。たのしすぎる! ♪♫♪♫音楽が大好き!♪♫♪♫

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users