• You cannot reply to this topic

Recent Anime Purchases

#31 User is offline   BreBre716 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 59491

Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:38 AM

The only Anime I bought was the Air tv Complete series box set and The Girl who lept through time. I cry from both of these each time I watch it.

I saw the Revolutionary Girl Utena remastered Box Sets for all 3 seasons and I nearly cried of heartbreak because if I had bought the Rose and Apocalypse Collection I would have been broke..... DX I WANTED IT SO BADLY ! REVOLUTIONARY GIRL UTENA IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE.... Neon Genesis Evangelion being 2nd favorite and Fruits Basket my 3rd
ACen 2014 COSPLAY

Minako Arisato/FemMC : Persona 3
100%
Misato Katusragi: Neon Genesis Evangelion 100%
Tidus 97%

#32 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:11 AM

View PostBreBre716, on 16 May 2012 - 07:38 AM, said:

The only Anime I bought was the Air tv Complete series box set and The Girl who lept through time. I cry from both of these each time I watch it.

I saw the Revolutionary Girl Utena remastered Box Sets for all 3 seasons and I nearly cried of heartbreak because if I had bought the Rose and Apocalypse Collection I would have been broke..... DX I WANTED IT SO BADLY ! REVOLUTIONARY GIRL UTENA IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE.... Neon Genesis Evangelion being 2nd favorite and Fruits Basket my 3rd

MMMMMMM Evangelion MMMMM so awesome. *dances to Zankoku na Tenshi no These* heck yeah. Misato and Asuka are my faves from that show. :3 I hope one day they come out with a big pack of the season, and the four movies they wanna make all in 1080p high def. By that time I'm not sure if BluRay will still exist, but somehow make them all in super awesome HD amazing HOLLAH quality. <3

and my Elfen Lied collection is amazing and comes with ep 10.5! HOLLLLAH
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#33 User is offline   Mock-Kappa 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 3036
  • Location:A branch of the Miskatonic University in Sugar Grove, IL.

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:44 AM

Just pre-ordered One Piece Season 4 part 1.
I don't walk to the beat of a different drummer, I have a whole band including bagpipes.
Undisputed King of the ACen Kaiju Fans. Eater of Spam.
General of the Men's Pocky Garrison
"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'. " -Dave Barry-
Santa is watching you.
Con outlook for 2014: Karoshi-con 2014, C2E2, ACen 2014, Anime Midwest 2014 (staff), G-Fest XXI, and Con Alt Delete?(staff)
ACen Cosplay outlook 14: Gummy The Alligator (MLP), End of Days Santa,Professor Birch (Pokemon), Woodney ( Black Cat).

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users