• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Getting Around At Acen

#1 User is offline   Emzo 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61636

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:11 PM

this is going to be my first time at acen. Do they give out schedules and/or maps there? how will i know where the guests are or when is the concerts or where is what at what time?

#2 User is offline   TheStrongJaeger 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 307

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

Yup, they will have handouts that include maps of where all events and panel rooms are and schedules of when everything is happening.
All systems... GO!

#3 User is offline   KnitChick 

• ACen Staff
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 9629

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:32 PM

Start your time over in the Registration area, over in the convention center. That's where you can pick up a program book and lanyard as well as register if you haven't already.

Also we will have a customer service kiosk on the first floor of the Hyatt, just go to the left when you enter the front doors, they can help direct you there :)
Special Needs and Compliance DH for Acen! Come see us in the Hyatt Grand Boardroom!!
Acen 2014: 50s Sailor Mercury, Agent Simmons from S.H.I.E.L.D., Kim Possible, Ghostbuster, frazzled DH
Youmacon 2014: (tentative) Captain Marvelous, Agent Simmons?, Ace from Doctor Who?
Chicago TARDIS 2014: (tentative) Fourth Doctor, Ace

Member of Team GEEK for the Norridge/Harwood Heights Relay for Life! Please join us or donate!
Ninja on the Glomp Team! Member of the Crossplay Alliance! / My blog / My pictures! (Flickr)
Resident Ghostbusters, Doctor Who, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Transformers, Harry Potter, Highlander, Girl Genius, Super Sentai and Nerima Daikon Brothers obsessor!

#4 User is offline   JediNight 

• Panel Programming ADH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Assistant Department Head
  • Member No.: 6971

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:45 AM

Hi Emzo. I hope your first experience at Acen is a good one :)

As KnitChick said -- Registration will have our convention handbook available, which contains the type of information you are asking about there. Also: Sooner rather than later ahead of the con, the official Anime Central Guidebook app will become available for anyone with a smartphone that also includes the same types of information in it. I'm told there is also a generic mobile version of Guidebook available that can be used on a regular PC as well at: http://m.guidebook.com/

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users