Anime Central Forums: Pace Bus to Rosemont? - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Pace Bus to Rosemont? Sorry if this is the wrong thread.

#1 User is offline   StarRockerX 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 17705

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:51 PM

I heard of it but my mom brought it up a couple of weeks ago.
My dad I being a jerk about giving me a ride.

There's a pace bus that goes to rosemont.
But I'm unsure on where exactly it goes.
At this time it seems like a better way then for me to take another bus to midway then take an orange line to a blue line and all the way to rosemont. It would also cost less.

(If it helps, I'm from oak lawn and I think the bus stop for me is chicago ridge)
A Different Kind of Rockstar
I am a youtuber, anime junkie, pokemon enthusiast, and a normaler :)
Twitter / / Youtube / / Instagram

#2 User is offline   dorkatlarge 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 6912

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:22 PM

If you wake up early on Friday, then you can take bus 895 from Chicago Ridge directly to the Blue Line station at Rosemont. This route only operates Monday through Friday, and you will need to get to the station on time.

Bus 384 runs seven days a week, and Bus 386 operates Monday through Saturday. Both of these buses will help you get north to Midway. From there, you can head to the CTA train, go toward downtown, and then get a Blue Line train northwest to Rosemont. Either way, this is a long, roundabout route...

If you can take a bus north and get *within a block or two* of Bus 330, that may be another option. It operates from Monday through Saturday, and can help you get to O'Hare. From there, you would take the inter-terminal monorail, and walk through the terminals until you get to the place where the Blue Line begins.

You can search the Pace Bus site by community, if you're looking for alternate bus routes. Also, be sure to search CTA bus routes. For instance, CTA bus 90 goes directly north to Rosemont along Harlem Avenue, though it only goes as far south as Oak Park. Use its Route Finder if you need help.

This post has been edited by dorkatlarge: 10 April 2012 - 06:34 PM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users