• You cannot reply to this topic

Welcome To The NHK!

#1 User is offline   Monica Rial #1 Fan 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 61911

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:24 PM

Hello all. The name is Juan, I've lived in Chicago almost all my life. I'm still relatively new to anime, just a little over a year now, officially. It was one year ago on April 1st that I was at Fry's when I happened to wander into the anime section and two particular titles caught my eye. Those titles were Witchblade and Xenosaga. I'd read the WB comic off and on through the years so I had passable knowledge of it, and seeing the anime on the shelf, never having realized that an anime existed, definitely piqued my interest. Also being a big fan of the Xenosaga video game influenced that purchase. I bought them both, watched them both, and the rest is history.

In the last year I've bought and watched a ton of anime, both Fry's and Rightstuf are my best friends right now.

If the name didn't give it away, I'm a huge Monica Rial fan, and am saddened to see she will not be at ACEN, regardless, the guest list is stacked, and I cannot wait for it. ^_^

This years ACEN event will be my first ever.
:D

#2 User is offline   Phantasmagoria 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 17773

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:08 PM

Lol, Acen will blow your mind
ACEN 2012
Facebook: http://www.facebook....alexandriaburns

FRIDAY: Chii (Chobits) SATURDAY: Yuna (Final Fantasy X) SATURDAY NIGHT: TripleSix (Soap Bubble)

#3 User is offline   MatsuriHino 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 61859

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:10 PM

^^Phantasmgoria is right! Welcome to the forums and hopefully my team and I will see you at ACEN.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users