Anime Central Forums: American Voice Talent & Script Writer: Jamie Marchi - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

American Voice Talent & Script Writer: Jamie Marchi

#1 User is offline   El Ken 

• Guest Relations Section Chief
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5629

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:17 PM

Anime Central is proud to present Jamie Marchi as a Guest of Honor for 2012! Here's some info:

Raised on a steady diet of Bob Saget, Molière, Christopher Cross and Mentos, Jamie Marchi has been making fresh and acting professionally for a number of years, which, in the interest of national security, shall not be disclosed at this time.

Some of her most popular roles are from Witchblade (Masane Amaha), Hetalia (Narrator), Soul Eater (Liz Thompson), Sgt. Frog (Aki Hinata), YuYu Hakusho (Juri), Fruits Basket (Motoko Minagawa), Black Cat (Rinslet Walker), Spice and Wolf (Chloe), Rin (Mimi), Blassreiter (Amanda Werner), Negima(s) (Haruna), Burst Angel (Meg), Claymore (Helen), One Piece (Miss Valentine), Strike Witches (Shirley), The Tower of Druaga (Fatina), Ga-Rei-Zero (Mei), Ouran (Chizuru Maihara), FMA(s) (Rebecca, Rick), as well as the unforgettable Miss Polly from Shin Chan. A few of her more recent roles include Rosario + Vampire (Ms. Nekonome), The Sacred Blacksmith (Penelope), Sekirei (Uzume), Legend of the Legendary Heroes (Milk), Sengoku Basara (Matsu), Baka and Test (Shouko), and Heaven’s Lost Property (Mikako Satsukitane).

Jamie has behind the scene experience whipping out script adaptations for several shows including Hetalia, Hetalia: Paint it White, Spice and Wolf, Sgt. Frog, Yamada’s First Time, Baka and Test, Okamisan, Oh! Edo Rocket, Strike Witches, and Negima?! amongst other "yet to be announced" ridiculously awesome titles. She’s also directed Hetalia (Season 3), Spice and Wolf, Sgt. Frog and Negima?!.

In her spare time, Jamie enjoys theatre, 80s music, dancing, running, football, spending time with people who don’t suck, anything cheese or Gummi related, making fun of people who are taking long walks on the beach, and generally just being a redhead. Born in Knoxville but never considering herself a Knoxvillian, she now resides in Dallas after majoring in Theater and minoring in clown pottery and espionage at the University of Oklahoma (Boomer Sooner!).
Ken Leiding

Guest Relations Section Chief (2011- )

Hotel/Convention Site Relations, Retired (2006-2010)

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#2 User is offline   Lina 

• Queen Of Posts
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 10570

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:39 PM

Jamie Marchi is so much fun! I met her at Kollision and she is such a sweetheart!
ACen '14 Cosplay
Fem!Gundam Tanaka [Super Dangan Ronpa 2] [100%]
ACen forum's number one poster and Disney nut.

View PostFoolish Humon, on 13 June 2010 - 07:19 PM, said:

Ladies ladies ladies, if you find a man whose only concern about a woman is her breast size, he just may be dumb enough to believe you if you say you have Ds when you have Bs. :thumbup:

#3 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:16 PM

It's Masane!!! Nice!!!! That's awesome!!! :D should be cool I'd love to meet her. :3
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#4 User is offline   DarkMimi 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 38289

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:07 PM

Yay, Jamie! I only know a handful of her roles listed but I can't wait to see her in person.
2014 Cosplay Plans
Bioshock Infinite - Daisy Fitzroy (0% Completed)
Batman - Talia Al Gul (0% Completed)
Princess Peach: Military Style (0% Completed)

Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon X, and Borderlands 2
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel! HERE!!!
I <3 Friends Who Keep In Touch

#5 User is offline   Monica Rial #1 Fan 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 61911

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:36 PM

Jamie is the first voice actress I really got to appreciate as I saw what is arguaably her best role in Witchblade early on. Cannot wait to meet her, and get her to sign some of my Witchblade stuff. ^_^

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users