• This topic is locked

Old member, new name

#1 User is offline   Bato2.0 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61834

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:20 PM

Original name: bato
Last active: Umm... 2008 possibly (my account was disabled due to inactivity)
Last acen: 2007
Longest Streak: ACEN 2003-2007
Affiliated with: Plushy Guardian Alliance & The Insane Army (last i remember)

Hello again all, its been 4 years now since I've been to ACEN and am making a return. Is the Insane Army & the Alliance still around? Last time i was here,the masquerade ball was then wasn't happening, Reg was messed up, lol i got my badge in the mail the Monday after the con. The lines were all messed up. And they didnt have any schedules!

Life has continually thrown wrenches at me, preventing me from going, one of which was an epic 4 tire blow out a month before the con. About 450 dollars later the con just wasnt a possibility.

Either way, the past is the past and am looking forward to this years con!
Hope to see everyone there!

#2 User is offline   kenkendazo  

• The Luckiest
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19670

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:54 PM

Ah, I vaguely remember you. I think those groups have faded into obscurity. I got my badge that year on Saturday while I was at the con already xD
Linlindesu is muh Waifu <3

The Roose is on the loose!

#3 User is offline   Bato2.0 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61834

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:37 AM

View Postkenkendazo, on 31 March 2012 - 08:54 PM, said:

Ah, I vaguely remember you. I think those groups have faded into obscurity. I got my badge that year on Saturday while I was at the con already xD

Found myself! Looks like my last post was for the ball... lol

""""Yup... setting up bright and early, since my last encourter with the ball, i have become single. I am a guy looking for a girl. Some things that may be important.

Name: Dustin
Male

Im about 5' 11" 125 athletic build, at this point im not too picky, looking for a girl with a sweet personality, and who likes to laugh. Thats really about it. I myself will be dressed in gothic viusal K (outside of the ball of course) somone in the lolita, kei catogory would be nice to chill with, friday before the ball, although not neccesary, being able to apply makup is also a plus... becuase i suck at it... So uhh yeah... PM me if your intersted... and all else who arent... well, hope you enjoyed my rambling...

YAY!

DMAN"""

Ahaha i dont even remember writing this. Either way, well met kenkendazo! I seem to be going with a large group this year so if your bored hit me up!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users