• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Tier 4 badges?

#1 User is offline   Emzo 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61636

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:19 PM

kk so this is my first con and i made the mistake pf procrastinating. i want to buy the badge and it says tier 4 will call only. what does that mean?

#2 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:25 PM

Basically that means, that you can buy your badge but you will have to wait in line to pick it up. So make sure you get there early to pick it up because sometimes it can take a while.
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Not attending ACen in 2015. Sorry. Maybe 2016

#3 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:01 PM

Like Magi said, you bought it already and you just have to pick it up from the convention.

Registration opens on Thursday at around 4pm or so, so my suggestion is get there 30minutes-2hours early. Yes they say 30 minutes but every year people gather around the area or lurk around the area about a good 2 hours ahead due to the lines.

Also make sure you are in the Will call line; that's quicker than Registration line itself. You will know when you finally get inside of the building area and see the sign "Will call."
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users