• You cannot reply to this topic

Anime Music Videos Where can I download

#1 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 24895

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:34 AM

So I've been trying to sign up for AMV.org, and apparently, my school IP is full of spammers. I'm not sure why but it's blacklisted. Anyway can anyone tell me where I can find a place to download AMvs? I'm looking for Devil May Cry, both game and anime.

Thanks.
~@~ Delightfully Playing: Prima-Vocaloid 0%, Mew-Two 80%, Muppeters -100% -2014 ~@~
~*@*~ 2013:The Riddler, Muppeters, Mew-Two 2012: The Riddler, Shadow Fairy 2011: Rinslet from Black Cat, Carmen Sandiego,Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents. 2010: Younger Walter, Carmen Sandiego. 2009: Goku from Saiyuki~*@*~

DEVIL MAY CRY SAGA PANEL 2013

Pardon the Pause is a Podcast that focuses on Geek culture:
Pardon the Pause

#2 User is offline   dorkatlarge 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 6912

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:16 PM

I searched for several minutes, but I had trouble finding sites that offered any AMVs for downloading. Some individuals and groups will let you download their AMVs... but I could not find any large, organized repositories.

There are quite a few AMVs on Youtube. While it can take a few minutes to get video ready for decent-quality streaming, you won't run into any of the file format compatibility problems that can happen with downloadable videos. If you get frustrated with Youtube, there are a few other streaming services which host AMVs.

If you can use a computer or mobile device somewhere besides your school (libraries, coffee shops, homes of family and friends, etc), then perhaps you will have more success signing up for animemusicvideos.org at those locations.

This post has been edited by dorkatlarge: 26 March 2012 - 05:17 PM

#3 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• Honorary Forum Therapist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 447

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:33 PM

Thats a shame as the .org is really the best place to download AMVs. You can use youtube, but you lose quality which is a shame when people put as much work into their videos as some of the top editors.
Armageddicon!!
Columbus, OH December 21-23, 2012
http://animepunch.org/armageddicon/

#4 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 24895

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:05 AM

So tried it at home, .org actually seems to have disabled new users from signing up. *head desk* Which means going about and probably making my own music video to cover certain things, or edit together ones that I can get ahold of.
~@~ Delightfully Playing: Prima-Vocaloid 0%, Mew-Two 80%, Muppeters -100% -2014 ~@~
~*@*~ 2013:The Riddler, Muppeters, Mew-Two 2012: The Riddler, Shadow Fairy 2011: Rinslet from Black Cat, Carmen Sandiego,Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents. 2010: Younger Walter, Carmen Sandiego. 2009: Goku from Saiyuki~*@*~

DEVIL MAY CRY SAGA PANEL 2013

Pardon the Pause is a Podcast that focuses on Geek culture:
Pardon the Pause

#5 User is offline   FlyingElf 

• Honorary Forum Therapist
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Obsessed
  • Member No.: 447

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:33 AM

Just tried hitting the sign up myself and seemed to be working okay for me. Maybe they were just working on the site for a few hours when you tried?
Armageddicon!!
Columbus, OH December 21-23, 2012
http://animepunch.org/armageddicon/

#6 User is offline   dorkatlarge 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 6912

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:17 PM

Tried creating a new account on animemusicvideos.org. As of 10 PM Central Time on March 28, I did not encounter any problems. Make sure to select "No" under the "Are you a spambot?" question, and carefully enter the captcha.

#7 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 16994

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:53 PM

You could get a torrent of the anime and game cutscenes and download those to use. You just have to do a lot of editing.
Allons-y Sugar Pea!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users