Anime Central Forums: American Voice Talent: Brina Palencia - Anime Central Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

American Voice Talent: Brina Palencia

#1 User is offline   El Ken 

• Guest Relations Section Chief
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Administrator
  • Member No.: 5629

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:37 PM

Anime Central gives a warm welcome to Brina Palencia!

Brina Palencia is an actress working in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. She has voiced numerous characters for anime and video games. Some of her anime highlights include: Natsuki in Summer Wars, Chibitalia in Hetalia, Ciel Pahntomhive in Black Butler, Holo in Spice and Wolf, Yumi Azusa in Soul Eater, Sora in Oh Edo Rocket, Rei Ayanami in Evangelion 1.0 and 2.0, Chiaotzu and Puar in Dragon Ball Kai, Juliet in Romeo x Juliet, Miharu in Nabari No Ou, Tony Tony Chopper in One Piece, Tamama in Sgt. Frog, Ennis in Baccano, Mikoto in School Rumble, Georgie in Shin Chan, Eve in Black Cat, Moro and Zashikiwarashi in xxxHolic. In the land of gaming she can be heard as Mad Moxxi in Borderlands, Gerda and Paper Lad in Comic Jumper, Moogle/Dungeon Hero X in Final Fantasy Fables, the main player in Mushroom Men and The Maw, and various characters in Duke Nukem Forever, Guitar Hero III and IV, Stunt Driver 2, Ghostbusters: The Video Game, Donkey Kong Country Returns, and Street Fighter 4.

She has also served as the ADR Director for Moon Phase (eps 21-26), School Rumble, Black Blood Brothers, and xxxHOLiC (the movie and eps 1-8), Assistant ADR Director for Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, D Gray Man, The Tower of Druaga, and Dragon Ball Kai, and Music Director for Sasami: Magical Girls Club, Negima!?, My Bride is a Mermaid, Rosario + Vampire, and Dragon Ball Kai.

On camera you can see her as the co-host for GameStop TV alongside fellow voice actor, Chris Burnett. She has also had guest spots on the national television series The Good Guys and Chase and has worked on several independent features: www.imdb.me/brinapalencia. Most recently she has been producing her own musical comedy web series, The Troubadoors, which stars Brina’s beloved online personality, Kagura4221973. More info can be found at www.facebook.com/TheTroubadoors.
Ken Leiding

Guest Relations Section Chief (2011- )

Hotel/Convention Site Relations, Retired (2006-2010)

@kenleiding

「いっぺん死んで見る?」

#2 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 56275

Posted 18 March 2012 - 01:01 AM

Yay! Glad to have her back. :) Met her two years ago at Acen and she was really nice and fun to chat with ^^
ACen 2014 Schedule
Friday: Meloetta [Pokemon]
Saturday: Umi Ryuuzaki [Magic Knight Rayearth]
Sunday: Sytry Cartwright Demon Attire [Devils and Realist]

Add me on Facebook! Washu Takashi Cosplay

#3 User is offline   bewd7879 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 60057

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:38 AM

Glad to see her at Acen again! Guest list is looking good now :D

This post has been edited by bewd7879: 18 March 2012 - 10:38 AM

#4 User is offline   Ashori 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 10991

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:52 AM

Ooo, yay, I can get my xxxHolic and/or Spice and Wolf DVDs signed. ^^ My friend is so going to flip over her coming as well, considering how much she loves Black Butler.

Thank you so much for bringing her back, A-Cen! ^^
Cosplay Status: Maya Kitajima - Bianca Mask (Pirate Form - 100%; Glass Mask), Lucy Heartfilia (2%; Fairy Tail), Castle of Hearts Alice Liddell (100%; Kuni no Alice series)
My dA | My YouTube Page | My FF.Net Page

#5 User is offline   trevoramueller 

• ACen Guest
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Guest
  • Member No.: 51669

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:24 PM

Brina is awesome! So much energy and fun panels.
Visit http://www.trevoramueller.com for your daily dose of awesome!

#6 User is offline   Monica Rial #1 Fan 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 61911

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:20 PM

Hells yeah, I'm looking forward to meeting Brina. I love her work, and she seems like the coolest. Love when she does commentaries in Funimation stuff. Always a blast to listen to. Maybe I can get an answer to that burning question in my head. What's up with Jasmine Mendigo? :P

One Piece ED 1 Memories

#7 User is offline   livio1142 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60238

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:18 PM

I'll be cosplaying as Juliet and Red Whirlwind from Romeo X Juliet! I can't believe she's going to be there.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users