• This topic is locked

Need a Wig Commisioned? Wig cosplay

#1 User is offline   UnseenDeath 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 58147

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:15 PM

Hi guys,
Everyone knows that wigs can make for break a cosplay. Exile Wigs is having a special offer on shipping right now. ^_^ ITS FREE FOR DROP OFF WIGS AT CON! What this means is if you get a wig made by me I will wave the shipping fee and drop it off to you Thursday night/fri morning. This cuts down on the price of wigs. ALSO if you have a wig already but it isnt styled just right let me know we can set up a meet time and price and we can work on it there.

What is a wig commission??
Good question. Getting a wig commission can save time and sometimes money if you dont want to buy all the things needed to make them. What I do is I take what character or design that you want, your specification (like you dont like it to have a widows peak or you want it a certain color), We work together to get exactly what you want. Then you pay for half of the decided price in the beginning (so i can get the wig and w.e materials needed) and the rest when you get the finished product.

What do I get charged for?
To be honest mostly just a quality wig, any materials i needed to get to make it (sharpies, foamcore etc), a optional wig head, and an optional storage box. I dont like using bad quality wigs so all the wigs are heat resistant and have added hair so they are thick. If you are getting this wig for ACEN I will be able to drop them off at your room number. So shipping is free.

Why get my wig made?
Easy~ Wig making takes skill some times and a lot of work. what makes my wigs different than other peoples I will keep you updated with what I am doing with you wig. I ask for your phone number or email so i can send you pictures and get your feed back while I am making it. I want my customers to KNOW EXACTLY what they are getting and I want them to absolutely love what they are getting. I am able to add anything from more fluff to rhinestones to black tips onto wigs.

How to contact me?
I know I am a new member on the forum so none of my information is here but http://exilewigs.blogspot.com/ is my website with how to contact me and policies, there are also pictures on my facebook. Or just message me here!~<3

#2 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 56275

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:44 PM

I've already got my wigs for this year, but I'll keep you in mind for next year! I'm such a wig addict xD I'm up to like...7? now, and it's just not enough xD
ACen 2015 Plans
Maki (1, 2, Jump! or Wonderful Rush) [Love Live! School Idol Project] 100% or 0%
Honey Lemon (Battle Version) [Big Hero 6] 30%
Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Black Lynx) [Shugo Chara!] 0%

Moved to 2016: Ryuho (Final Armour Version) [s-CRY-ed] 0%

Add me on Facebook! Washu Takashi Cosplay

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users