Anime Central Forums: Your Badge is in the Mail! - Anime Central Forums

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Your Badge is in the Mail! official announcement thread for all 2012 bagde waves

#1 User is offline   ever 

• Finance Team
  • PipPip
  • Group: ACen Staff
  • Member No.: 18990

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:58 PM

Hey there fans! If you opted to have your badges mailed for the 2012 convention, they are on their way. As we release waves of badges keep an eye on this thread for all the details. We'll be announcing all waves, with specifics, as they are dropped off at the Post Office. As promised, badges are being sent out according to tier deadlines. All badge waves will be completed shortly after the Tier 3 close on March 15th. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Registration Team at registration@acen.org.

______

on Friday, March 9th: Be on the lookout for all badges that were ordered at-con last May and Tier1 (except for kids, groups, and out-of-country) badges. They have been sent.
______

on Saturday, March 10th: Be on the lookout for all badges that were ordered at Youmacon, Kollision Con, all of Tier2, and Tier3 badges that were purchased prior to February 1st (except for kids, groups, and out-of-country). They have been sent.
______

on Wednesday, March 14th: Be on the lookout for all badges that were ordered at Ohayocon, Anime Milwaukee, and Tier3 badges that were purchased prior to March 1st (except for kids, groups, and out-of-country). They have been sent.
______

at Midnight on Wednesday, March 21st: We are most pleased to announce that we have just returned from the USPS Palatine Processing and Distribution Center where we dropped off the rest of Tier3 Badges, all Kits Kids Badges, and all Groups of One Person.

The ONLY thing that we have left to mail are Groups with MORE than One Person in them. We expect to finish them this weekend to be mailed early next week. We are taking a bit more time with them to verify that every group member is included in the shipment. However, please keep in mind that group members added AFTER the group was originally paid for are sent separately from the rest as they are under two different orders.
______

as of Saturday, March 24, ALL of the badges have been mailed! We spent 2+ hours at the post office mailing all of the Group and out-of-country badges.

This post has been edited by ever: 28 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

... never found an apple I could resist ...

2012-present : Department Head of Registration
2010-2011 : Assistant Department Head of Registration
2009 : General Registration Staff

#2 User is offline   Pau-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 26871

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:03 PM

Very very good news. :) Yes, please keep us updated ^ ^ (ish a Tier 1 so am very anxious)
Tentative ACen 2013 Cosplays:

**TBA:Confirmation**

#3 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:07 PM

HOLLLLAAAAH! I was KollisionCon roadshow and I remember reading on here that was part of Tier 1. Great to hear and thanks for the updates! YESSSSSSSSS :3
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#4 User is offline   ever 

• Finance Team
  • PipPip

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:10 PM

Be on the lookout for all badges that were ordered at-con last May and Tier1 (except for kids, groups, and out-of-country) badges. They have been sent.

We ship all badges First-Class Mail via USPS, which according to their website is delivered “within 3 days in most cases”. If you do not receive your badge after one week, please contact the Registration Team at registration@acen.org. They will be more than happy to look into what went wrong and find resolution for you.

#5 User is offline   kittenmittons 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60253

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:14 PM

View Postever, on 09 March 2012 - 10:58 PM, said:

Hey there fans! If you opted to have your badges mailed for the 2012 convention, they are on their way. As we release waves of badges keep an eye on this thread for all the details. We'll be announcing all waves, with specifics, as they are dropped off at the Post Office. As promised, badges are being sent out according to tier deadlines. All badge waves will be completed shortly after the Tier 3 close on March 15th. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Registration Team at registration@acen.org.

Hello, Can you double check for me Order 12554? It seems like it has my old address, while my account have the current address. I want to make sure it gets delivered correctly...
ACen 2015 Cosplays:

Cora-san - One Piece

#6 User is offline   ever 

• Finance Team
  • PipPip

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:18 PM

View Postkittenmittons, on 09 March 2012 - 11:14 PM, said:

Hello, Can you double check for me Order 12554? It seems like it has my old address, while my account have the current address. I want to make sure it gets delivered correctly...

Hi there,

Please contact the Registration Team at registration@acen.org and they will be more than happy to check that for you. Please include your full name, and email address as well.

Melinda Hayden
Registration Department Head

#7 User is online   MsLovelyCookie 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 57517

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:51 PM

I can't wait to see what the staff would get later. It is my first time as staff. Is it better then the badges? ;) Now I want to know what the regular badges look like.

This post has been edited by MsLovelyCookie: 09 March 2012 - 11:55 PM

I'm Just A Girl In The World
Take A Good Look At Me
Just Your Typical Prototype...

Registration Staff: 2012-2014

#8 User is offline   MasterHavik 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 61571

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:22 AM

I'm tier 3. And I haven't gotten mine yet. I'll keep waiting.
Ummm....I'm going to take you to court!

#9 User is offline   Ashori 

• Addict
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 10991

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:36 AM

Sadly this year I don't get to have the fun of stalking my mailbox for my badge (panelist), but glad to see that badges have been mailed out now. ^^
Cosplay Status: Maya Kitajima - Bianca Mask (Pirate Form - 100%; Glass Mask), Lucy Heartfilia (2%; Fairy Tail), Castle of Hearts Alice Liddell (100%; Kuni no Alice series)
My dA | My YouTube Page | My FF.Net Page

#10 User is offline   Kaay-chan 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 28448

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:46 AM

View Postever, on 09 March 2012 - 11:10 PM, said:

Be on the lookout for all badges that were ordered at-con last May and Tier1 (except for kids, groups, and out-of-country) badges. They have been sent.

We ship all badges First-Class Mail via USPS, which according to their website is delivered “within 3 days in most cases”. If you do not receive your badge after one week, please contact the Registration Team at registration@acen.org. They will be more than happy to look into what went wrong and find resolution for you.

Question: In the past they mailed group badges after they had mailed all other badges. Will that be the case this year, or will they just be the last of that tier to go out? In other words, will I have to wait until the very end to get my group's badges, or will they just be the last of the Tier Two badges to be shipped out?
Cosplay 2012: Mitsuki Saya (Black Cat), Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
Cosplay 2013: Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai) I didn't have my camera; please send me pictures! ;A;

"A blank piece of paper is God's way of telling us how hard it is to be God."
-Sidney Sheldon

#11 User is offline   ever 

• Finance Team
  • PipPip

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:08 AM

View PostKaay-chan, on 10 March 2012 - 12:46 AM, said:

Question: In the past they mailed group badges after they had mailed all other badges. Will that be the case this year, or will they just be the last of that tier to go out? In other words, will I have to wait until the very end to get my group's badges, or will they just be the last of the Tier Two badges to be shipped out?

Good Morning,

Groups will start to go out sometime during this upcoming week.

Melinda Hayden

#12 User is offline   BreBre716 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 59491

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:43 AM

how do you tell which tier you are in? Because I ordered my badge when the Price cost was 52$ via mail and I ordered my Boyfriends Badge when the price jumped to 55$ via mail

This post has been edited by BreBre716: 10 March 2012 - 10:44 AM

ACen 2014 COSPLAY

Minako Arisato/FemMC : Persona 3
100%
Misato Katusragi: Neon Genesis Evangelion 100%
Tidus 97%

#13 User is offline   Femme Fatale 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 7220

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:27 PM

Yay :thumbup:
Excel's Big Sis

Coming Soon to ACen 2015

Celestia Ludenberg (Dangan Ronpa)

#14 User is offline   Ucha 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59252

Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:04 PM

I ordered my badge at Youmacon in November and haven't received it yet. Do you know when those will be sent out?

Also, you guys keep telling everyone to email so-and-so@acen.org, but no one answers. I've sent about three emails to three different people, and have not received an answer from any of them. This also happened last year. How are we supposed to get our questions answered if no one responds?
.:$OCIAL RIOT MACHINE$:.

#15 User is offline   ever 

• Finance Team
  • PipPip

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:15 PM

Be on the lookout for all badges that were ordered at Youmacon, Kollision Con, all of Tier2, and Tier3 badges that were purchased prior to February 1st (except for kids, groups, and out-of-country). They have been sent.

#16 User is offline   ever 

• Finance Team
  • PipPip

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:54 PM

View PostBreBre716, on 10 March 2012 - 10:43 AM, said:

how do you tell which tier you are in? Because I ordered my badge when the Price cost was 52$ via mail and I ordered my Boyfriends Badge when the price jumped to 55$ via mail

Good Evening,

Here are the Tiers:

Tier1: August 15th – September 15th = $43
Tier2: September 16th – December 15th = $48
Tier3: December 16th – March 15th = $53

Melinda Hayden

#17 User is offline   ever 

• Finance Team
  • PipPip

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:07 PM

View PostUcha, on 10 March 2012 - 08:04 PM, said:

I ordered my badge at Youmacon in November and haven't received it yet. Do you know when those will be sent out?

Also, you guys keep telling everyone to email so-and-so@acen.org, but no one answers. I've sent about three emails to three different people, and have not received an answer from any of them. This also happened last year. How are we supposed to get our questions answered if no one responds?

Good Evening,

Youmacon badges went out this afternoon so you will have your badge shortly. Also, if you can please send me an PM on the forums with your email address, I will be more than happy to research the Registration Team's email for your emails. However, the only emails that we have under our purview are registration@acen.org, and my own as Department Head which is registration-departmenthead@acen.org.

Melinda Hayden

#18 User is offline   MasterHavik 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:04 PM

Any other tier 3s got their badge? I haven't got mine yet.

#19 User is offline   Perfumer Ko 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59547

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:10 PM

I think I'm in tier 3 (Ohayocon roadshow) and I haven't gotten mine yet, so hopefully it'll come in the next couple of weeks.

#20 User is offline   aprilxeternal 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 59472

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:07 PM

Got mine and my dads today, but not my boyfriends yet. Gah I hope it comes, since I have no idea what email I used for his...

#21 User is offline   Chunlichan 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 11421

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:58 PM

My mother told me she got hers today-she was a tier one. My sis and I are tier 3 so soon I hope!
One question-why where they put into mylar envelopes this year? Seems to be a waste of money when you could easily use the envelope types of years past.
ACen 2014 Cosplay/lolita list
TBD!

#22 User is offline   AcidAlice 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59249

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:35 PM

I got my badge today and my friend got my boyfriend's, his friend and her's today. It's cool that they put the badge in that kinda envelope. It's a anniversary so that could be why they put it in those special envelopes. It don't bother me, I am happy with what I got.

#23 User is offline   Chunlichan 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 11421

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:43 PM

View PostAcidAlice, on 12 March 2012 - 10:35 PM, said:

I got my badge today and my friend got my boyfriend's, his friend and her's today. It's cool that they put the badge in that kinda envelope. It's a anniversary so that could be why they put it in those special envelopes. It don't bother me, I am happy with what I got.

Haha, oh no, no they don't bother me, I was just wondering if they ended up paying more money for those envelopes. If so, it's odd, is all.
Maybe they got a great deal tho :thumbup:
ACen 2014 Cosplay/lolita list
TBD!

#24 User is offline   xSaria 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 9203

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:22 AM

If you got mailing added on at a later date, does it go out with the Tier you got mailing added on in or the Tier you ordered the badge in?
The local aquarium is a bad place to fight jellyfish. You could be arrested.

#25 User is offline   Aphex 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 27543

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:44 PM

I bought my badge as a group. I'm tier 1 so will I be receiving everyone's badge together and how many days will it take?

#26 User is offline   MasterHavik 

• Regular
  • PipPip

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:19 PM

Hey. I order my badge 02/23/2012. I'm tier 3. So when can I expect my badge?

#27 User is offline   Grimmons 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 18620

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:26 PM

I got my badge today!
ACen 2014

Bilbo Baggins
Yu Yu Hakusho - Hiei
Wizard of Oz/Oz the Great and Powerful - Wicked Witch

#28 User is offline   Dark Spellmaster 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Member No.: 24895

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:23 AM

My dad and sister got their's today, hopefully mine is on the way. We ordered them the same day.
~@~ Delightfully Playing: Prima-Vocaloid 0%, Mew-Two 80%, Muppeters -100% -2014 ~@~
~*@*~ 2013:The Riddler, Muppeters, Mew-Two 2012: The Riddler, Shadow Fairy 2011: Rinslet from Black Cat, Carmen Sandiego,Wanda from Fairly Odd Parents. 2010: Younger Walter, Carmen Sandiego. 2009: Goku from Saiyuki~*@*~

DEVIL MAY CRY SAGA PANEL 2013

Pardon the Pause is a Podcast that focuses on Geek culture:
Pardon the Pause

#29 User is offline   Sir Gibby 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 26318

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:02 AM

After my 7 hour wait in line last year, I made darned SURE that I registered and opted for badge mailing! Once that sucker gets here it's all good.
My life is watching anime, playing video games, and eating Taco Bell with reckless abandonment with my lady!

My cosplays: Raccoon City Police Officer, S.T.A.R.S. officer, Chris Redfield, Dr. Ray Stantz, 10th Doctor, 11th Doctor

Check out My Amazon Kindle Stories, My Writing Blog, and my comic book series

#30 User is offline   ever 

• Finance Team
  • PipPip

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:09 AM

View PostxSaria, on 13 March 2012 - 09:22 AM, said:

If you got mailing added on at a later date, does it go out with the Tier you got mailing added on in or the Tier you ordered the badge in?

It depends on when you actually had the mailing added on. If it was added on prior to the badge labels for your original tier being printed, it will be with them. If it was added on after the first printing of that tier, it will be in a later wave.

View PostAphex, on 13 March 2012 - 03:44 PM, said:

I bought my badge as a group. I'm tier 1 so will I be receiving everyone's badge together and how many days will it take?

Groups will be going out during a later wave and will be announced when they are shipping.

View PostMasterHavik, on 13 March 2012 - 04:19 PM, said:

Hey. I order my badge 02/23/2012. I'm tier 3. So when can I expect my badge?

We have not shipped badges for your date range yet. Keep a watch on this thread for updates.

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users