Anime Central Forums: Pimp Your Table - Anime Central Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Pimp Your Table (the shameless self-promotion thread)

#1 User is offline   Sapphy 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 11260

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:36 PM

The clock's slowly ticking down to April and before we all know it, ACen will be here! I'm creating this thread to give everyone a chance to pimp themselves and their table. There's a couple of awesome threads already with people showing off some of the things they're making, and I hope this thread will bring even more artists out of the woodwork to show off their art. Show us a little of what you're bringing to the con! If you've already posted it in another thread, share it here, too! :highfive:

I'll start it off:

Posted Image

I'm Becky/Sapphire of Happy Hatpire Designs. I'm a few years shy of 30 which I hope doesn't make me too old ( ;) ), and have been tinkering with art all my life. This will be my first year doing Artist Alley as well as being the first time I've ever put any of my artwork up for sale. I'm very excited, a little intimidated, and very nervous about getting to participate in what's always been my favorite part of Anime Central. My dear husband is going to be joining me behind the table and will also have a little bit of his own stuff up for sale.

I have a DeviantArt account at http://hatpire.deviantart.com/ and after Anime Central I will be opening an Etsy store with similar and brand new designs.

Here's where my table will be:
Posted Image

The main focus of my table will be paper-cut shadowbox art I cut out by hand and create using colored and textured card stock, though I also am going to be bringing painted canvas squares as well as a bunch of acrylic keychain charms. My husband will be bringing along some Perler Bead creations--a mix of standalone designs, magnets, pins, and hair clips. He's still working on those so I don't have any pictures yet, but here's a glimpse of some of the things I'll have for sale:
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I'm still waiting on the finished charms to arrive from Printsess, but here's the mockups of the charms I'm going to be bringing:
Posted Image

I can't wait for this convention. I'm sure my coworkers have gotten really tired of me talking about it by now. :unsure:
Liked what you saw at ACen? Happy Hatpire Designs has an Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/hatpire
Follow me on tumblr! http://hatpire.tumblr.com
Also, check out my DeviantArt: http://hatpire.deviantart.com

#2 User is offline   BrokenRemnantStudios 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 61094

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:45 PM

Oh sweet! I'm totally getting in on this!

Ok...here we go!

I'm Trish from Broken Remnant Studios. My boyfriend Matt and I just started the studio not too long ago. We both have degrees in Media Arts and Animation...and this will be our first con under this name. I myself have done a few cons as an artist already so I'm hoping that what I've previously learned will help us out! :D

We will be at table #85
Posted Image

We will be selling an assortment of Chibi Dessert Animal Charms:
Posted Image

an assortment of prints:
Posted Image

Bookmarks:
Posted Image

Buttons:
Posted Image Posted Image

and Badges:
Posted Image
(there will also be RPG Class Badges, we're still awaiting the completed designs *gives Matt the evil eye*)

I've also created some wire wrapped rings and earrings to try and sell! So ladies if you need an extra piece of flair for the masquerade ball or guys if you wanna give your lovely something lovely, be sure to check those out too! :)

Can't wait to see you all there!

Nerdy Art: Music to the Eyes

Our Website
Our deviantArt

#3 User is offline   DC Panda 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 15252

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:38 AM

Hi, DC here from Panda Rage Productions. This is our 11th year at Anime Central (took 2007 off to get married, don't you know).

We're touting our original western fantasy comic series Onward Bound with a new graphic compilation. Also, we have trading cards and an audio drama based off same.

You can find our stuff here.

We hope to see you guys there and hope you'll say hello.
DC Chen- Big Asian Guy

Artist Alley- 12th Year under Panda Rage Productions.
Check out our webcomic Onward Bound!

Panel for 2013: Carpe DM- The Art of Gamemastery for Tabletop RPGs

#4 User is offline   FurGear 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61024

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:48 PM

Hello this is FurGear and we sell a little bit of everything

Including wings crowns hats collars and whatever else i decide to take on

see more here at http://lighryou.deviantart.com/

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Artbymike 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61638

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:18 PM

Hey Mike here of ArtbyMike,

Head on over to booth 145 to find all the best in Prints Commissions and whatever else you may need.

Posted Image
pics can be found on my blog:
ARTBYMIKE

-mike

This post has been edited by Artbymike: 07 March 2012 - 08:37 PM

ACen 2013 here I come!
check out my blog min-tec.blogspot.com

Weib Shwarsz player! :Madoka English TD
come by my booth during AA hours for a quick game or ill see you in the Gaming room!

#6 User is offline   Tokoz 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 18712

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:56 AM

Studio Lobster Ball will be at table 133 this year

Posted Image

We are a group of 3 people who do different things.

Lobster Ball does needle felted plush sculptures (and commissions!)
Posted Image

Bakoneko does cosplay costumes for 18- to 20-inch dolls and toys (brands like American Girl and Build-a-Bear. also does commissions!)

Posted Image

I do a lot of things. One year I tried funfoam wings, another year was hand-painted silk. So there will be both of those at our table as well, but mostly I'm the "balloon girl." I make balloon animals for tips at the table. Primarily animals, but I have a few one- and two-balloon vehicle forms in my notes. I'm debating this year offering Marios (and luigi and wario and poppa smurf, since they're all the same form with different colors) for sale, since I can do them in about 15 minutes now. He's a 7-balloon creation and kind of tough for me so I can't offer him just for tips but it's better than previous years when I only gave away my display at closing. :)

So if you want a hat or a sword or an armadillo (I like making armadillos) you should stop by!

http://studiolobster....deviantart.com

This post has been edited by Tokoz: 06 March 2012 - 11:04 AM

#7 User is offline   RogueCreations 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61356

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:51 PM

Rogue Creations here!

I used to be under the name Carmelpixie and I have been at ACEN a couple times before. I sell mostly video game related stuff as well as original art. My wares include buttons, key chains, zipper pulls, bookmarks, stickers, mini prints, amigurumi plushies and some other random items.

I will be at table #106 as shown in the image below.

Posted Image

And here are a couple of the things I'll be selling:

Posted ImageZombie, yay!
Posted Image
Updated image for my buttons! Here is my complete set of My Little Pony buttons (also available as key chains or zipper pulls)

To see more, visit me on Deviant Art (link below)! (Also check out my second post below to see even more from my table!)

This post has been edited by RogueCreations: 16 April 2012 - 10:58 AM

#8 User is offline   IcyPanther 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 60865

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:48 AM

I was trying to get some more stuff together before I posted, but figure I can always go back and re-edit, yes?

Anywys, hello, I'm Natalie from IcyPanther's Art Shop. This will be my first year at ACEN and I'm dragging my twin with me to help man the table (although she'll probably be attempting to escape and go to panels every minute!).

Location: As you can see from the map below, I'll be at table 35, so please do stop by!
Posted Image

Selling: I've got quite a bit of product I'm going to attempt to sell. So here's some of it: (to be made all pretty later!)

Keychains:: Lots of hand-made keychains of my chibi collections!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Bookmarks: Here are just a few samples (don't worry, I have more than just MLP). Each is made of cardstock, laminated, and accented with a matching tassel!
Posted Image

Magnets: Sadly, same fate as the bookmarks ^^; Here's some pictures though of what a few may look like!
Sticker Sheets: I'm super excited about these ones!
Posted Image

Prints: Will post some print pics in a little bit; need to resize them ^^;

Iron-On Tote Chibis I'll be offering tote bags of various sizes (all pre-made) and then some cute purse-on-a-string type bags that will have premades and customs!
Posted Image

Little Sculpey Figures: This was more of an experiment to see if I could even do it, but I have some like this that'll be for sale!

Thanks for looking everyone!

This post has been edited by IcyPanther: 13 March 2012 - 07:43 PM

I will (hopefully) be attending ACen 2015 as an Artist.
You can view my merchandise at my Etsy Shop.
Or visit my DA for more samples of my chibis and prints.
Feel free to message me with any suggestions or comments!

#9 User is offline   shimy 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61642

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:56 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Belli-buttons Deviantart
haha props for shameless promos ;D love them!
this is my first year going to ACEN!! though i have been doing AA for a while now xD

My main sellers are buttons! but I also got print base, doujin, and a artbook as well :D

This post has been edited by shimy: 29 March 2012 - 10:10 AM

#10 User is offline   Sapphy 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 11260

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:16 AM

Things are falling into place and I'm getting a lot of my stuff finished and ready for the con! About one month to go, it's super crunch time!

I got my charms in from Printsess the other day and have been getting them all set with keychain rings. They look FANTASTIC and it's making me all giddy and impatient for the convention. :D

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Liked what you saw at ACen? Happy Hatpire Designs has an Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/hatpire
Follow me on tumblr! http://hatpire.tumblr.com
Also, check out my DeviantArt: http://hatpire.deviantart.com

#11 User is offline   Christy 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Group: Bigfoot
  • Member No.: 2434

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:22 AM

Kumate Works Studio is returning for the ::EGADS:: 11th year?

This year we'll have a new issue of The Apprentice featuring art from artist Darrick Chen from Panda Rage Productions. We also hope to have a preview book of some major upcoming projects to show off. In addition to that, we'll have the first The Apprentice collected edition, back issues, handmade plushies, prints of original art and more.

We're also leading two Artist Alley oriented panels this year:

Copyright 101 - This will be an introduction to basic copyright including information on how copyright relates to fanwork and how to protect yourself and your work. Currently scheduled for Medallion (Doubletree) at 4:15pm - 5:45pm Friday.

How Not to Starve as a Starving Artist: Making Your Product Marketable - The Starving Artist series is focused on practical business advice for artists and artist alley participants. This session we'll focus on the product and how to build it so it sells. General topics will include quality control, pricing, pros/cons of original vs. fanart, and identifying your target audiance. Currently Scheduled for Mr. Linclon (Doubletree) at 6:00pm - 8:00pm Friday.

Hope to see everybody there!

www.kumateworks.com

#12 User is offline   MBluesummers 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 3768

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:47 PM

LittleMeesh selling with Maladroit Studios
Tables 191 & 192

Posted Image

Hello everyone, I'll be selling prints of mine this year along with my close friends at Maladroit Studios.
The others of Maladroit Studios will be selling hats, trinkets, and some items that can be found on their Etsy page located here: Maladroit Etsy

LittleMeesh
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
The two pictures above are some that may be featured on some buttons I plan on making before the con. There will also be a potados and a few other designs.
Posted Image
Commissions
One of my favorite things to take at conventions is commissions. They are done by hand on a 4x6 sheet of paper and are per character. If you choose color as your option I use copic markers as the medium for color! These are your choices-
Posted Image
I hope to see you guys there! Be sure o check out my Deviantart for more images and making pre con commission orders!
LittleMeesh's Deviantart Page

This post has been edited by MBluesummers: 27 March 2012 - 05:13 PM

#13 User is offline   rlissau 

• ACen Guest
  • Pip
  • Group: ACen Guest
  • Member No.: 18082

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:54 AM

Neat thread. I definitely have to visit AA.

As a guest, I don't know where my table will be yet. But it will feature many of the comic books and graphic novels I've written, pages of original art from those books, my sketch cards and original art and other goodies for you fine people.

This post has been edited by rlissau: 28 March 2012 - 02:01 AM

#14 User is offline   Defyplums 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 61052

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:26 AM

I'm going to have to work mad overtime---Everyone's art is FANTASTIC and I will be blowing 90% of my money on Artist Alley anyways (as a fellow artist, you guys work damn hard and deserve our money!!)
"If epic failures were Olympic events, I'd be on the Wheaties box."

#15 User is offline   JujuFox 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 45794

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:31 AM

Hi! I am Juliette Backey, and my husband is Jordan Backey. Together we will be at booth 15 in the Artist's Alley! Our shop is called Geeky Cute Crochet and we will be selling amigurumi and charms! Follow the paw prints on the map to get to my booth from the main convention center entrance where registration is. We're right on the way to the dealer's hall so you can't miss us!

Posted Image

Here are just a few of the many amigurumi I will be selling...

Posted Image

And here are the 2" charms I will be selling as necklaces and key chains...
Posted Image

Do you also sell these online?
Yes! My Etsy shop is right here > GeekyCuteCrochet.etsy.com < although at the moment I am too busy to sell anything there! I am trying to stock up for the convention.

What is amigurumi you ask?

Wikipedia defines it as the Japanese art of knitting or crocheting small stuffed animals and anthropomorphic creatures. The word is derived from a combination of the Japanese words ami, meaning crocheted or knitted, and nuigurumi, meaning stuffed doll.

What kind of charms are you selling?
My charms are my artwork of original characters and fanart that has been professionally printed and laser cut out of thick plastic. They will be sold as key chains, and as necklaces on a 22" black ball chain.

What are your prices?
I still have to factor in sales tax, but I can safely say that nothing should be over $20.

Who will you be cosplaying as?
I am hoping to do Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell, and a Team Rocket Grunt, but I'm not sure which one is going to be on Friday or Saturday. On Sunday I have no cosplay plans, but I'll still have purple hair so I'll be easy to spot!

This post has been edited by DavenEvanXaviour: 25 April 2012 - 01:53 PM

Attending since 2005 ~ Artist Alley '06, '11, '12, '13, & '14

Cosplays 2014: Friday: Ness(female version) Saturday: Chell Sunday: Myself
Cosplays 2013: Friday: Major Motoko Kusanagi(picture) Saturday: Chell(picture) Sunday: Ness(picture)

Check out my shop Geeky Cute Crochet on Etsy!

#16 User is offline   RogueCreations 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61356

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:16 AM

Rogue Creations here again! I wanted to add another couple items I'll have at my table as well as shamelessly bump up this thread so that everyone's great work can be seen! More artists need to post in here! XD

Anyways, I will have these Phoenix Down bottles at my table (#106).
Posted Image

And I know I posted a bob-omb in my previous post. But I wanted to post this picture because now I have pink ones!! XD
Posted Image

These are 1" hand-painted blocks. Everybody needs a companion (cube)!
Posted Image

And please check out my Deviant Art gallery if you are interested in My Little Pony prints because I have some in there. I didn't want to post the pictures here because they're on the large side.

Thanks for looking! :D

This post has been edited by RogueCreations: 16 April 2012 - 11:01 AM

#17 User is offline   DioxideIL 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 27908

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:09 PM

Oh wow, that Phoenix Down is gorgeous!!!
Decided not to bring a signature book due to lack of interest.

---Chibi Chaser---

#18 User is offline   rondo 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 9075

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:09 PM

Derpy and Lady Rainicorn. Things are lookin' good out there.

#19 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 56275

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

View Postshimy, on 13 March 2012 - 08:56 AM, said:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Belli-buttons Deviantart
haha props for shameless promos ;D love them!
this is my first year going to ACEN!! though i have been doing AA for a while now xD

My main sellers are buttons! but I also got print base, doujin, and a artbook as well :D
...I can literally feel myself losing money just looking at these. Buttons and chibis, two of my biggest weaknesses D; I'll be seeing you Acen for sure! xD
ACen 2015 Plans
Maki (1, 2, Jump! or Wonderful Rush) [Love Live! School Idol Project] 100% or 0%
Honey Lemon (Battle Version) [Big Hero 6] 30%
Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Black Lynx) [Shugo Chara!] 0%

Moved to 2016: Ryuho (Final Armour Version) [s-CRY-ed] 0%

Add me on Facebook! Washu Takashi Cosplay

#20 User is offline   Defyplums 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 61052

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

Once again, more talented artists whose buttons I must have!
"If epic failures were Olympic events, I'd be on the Wheaties box."

#21 User is offline   Ekqo 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 61282

Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:51 PM

....if I don't see the figure I want....I know where the money will be lost.
One half of PinStripes Studios!
Our Etsy shop

Gearing up for our 2013 convention tour!
Confirmed locations: Anime-ZAP, Peoria, Illinois (January 4-6), Kitsune Kon, Appleton, Wisconsin (March 22-24)

#22 User is offline   Grimby 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 61152

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:24 PM

Posted Image

We are Grimby and the Bomba's Loot. This is our first year to ACen, and only our third convention ever. xD
We are bringing a variety of things along with us, including MLP plushies, pokemon plushies, stickers, pixel arts, scarves, and jewelry.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

We're going to be bringing pixel arts of the first 151 pokemon, plus quite a few others including Hetalia Characters, Gir, Link, etc.
I don't have any pictures of the jewelry, but we will be selling post earrings, necklaces, and keychains.
We're also planning on having a few more stickers ready before the con. If anyone has any ideas of what they'd like to see, let me know. ^_^
I can't wait to see everyone there!

#23 User is offline   radiostarkiller 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 59165

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:45 PM

Hey guys! This is Sai from Paprika Carnival, the artist circle that I run with Moorina. This will be our third year at ACEN, and we'll be located at table 88.

Posted Image

We'll be selling a variety of prints and smaller items. Here's just a sample!

Posted Image
Posted Image

There's a ton more stuff that you can find here: keychains, buttons, and phone charms.

Sai will also be taking pre-con commission in pencil! Order one, and all you have to do is pick it up at-con.

Commission Guidelines

• Please provide image references.
  • Full payment is needed up-front before I can begin the commission.
  • Will draw fanart, original characters, and non-explicit hetero/yuri/yaoi couple art.
  • Will not draw any explicit material, furry, mecha, or overly cluttered characters.

Commission Price List

All commissions will be drawn with pencil on cardstock. These prices are for an image with one character and no background.

• Index Card (one character only) $5
  • Headshot/Chibi $10
  • Waist-Up $15

Extras

$5 per extra character. Maximum amount of characters in a picture is 3. This is only applicable to the Headshot/Chibi and Waist-Up options.
Order Form

You can e-mail me your order form at radiostarkiller@gmail.com!

Name:
Commission Type (Index Card, Headshot, Chibi, or Waist-Up):
Number of characters:
Image Reference:
Specifications (posing, character demeanor, etc.):

Thanks for looking! Can't wait! <:

This post has been edited by radiostarkiller: 16 April 2012 - 12:22 PM

#24 User is offline   AJ Illustration 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 61936

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:01 PM

Don't have any pictures of my wares(sort of, you can always check out my website) but I have all sorts of great stuff from stickers to prints, bookmarks and comics, and of course on-site commissions(faster than your average bear!)

Posted Image

#25 User is offline   Karmada 

• Bigfoot
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 15495

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:48 AM

Now that I've finally got some good pictures, I wanted to join in on the fun here!

CRASH BANG LABS: The Artist Alley Table is here!

We'll be located at booth 104. Look for the white wire grids and the turquoise tablecloth.

Other places you can find us:

karmada.deviantart.com - my Deviant Art page
crashbanglabs.com - My "portfolio" page, I'm still working on it here and there.
blog.crashbanglabs.com - my blog! I talk about all sorts of random stuff.

Here's some pictures of items we'll have at the booth!

Button sets are still in the process of being priced, and badge sets are $25 (except Gary's which is $30 due to there being more badges). Badge sets come with the display as shown!

Posted Image

I have some other products I'm finishing up now, so I don't have pics of those just yet. Stop by and say hi! I love chatting with people. :)

#26 User is offline   DoBatsEatCats 

• Pip
  • Member No.: 62078

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:50 AM

Hello everyone!

I'm Darlene from Do Bats Eat Cats?. I've vended at many craft fairs and other cons, but this is my first time at ACen. I'm really looking forward to it!

My handmade chainmaille jewelry and I will be at table 142.

Posted Image

I'll have lots of dark gothic, vampire-inspired, and fandom-inspired pieces in addition to more traditional chainmaille earrings, bracelets, necklaces, and accessories like one would see at the renfaire. And I love custom orders, so if you have something specific in mind, please don't be shy about asking!

Here's a preview:

Hunger Games bracelet, inspired by Prim: (I also have Katniss, Gale, Effie, Foxface, and Rue, with more to come!)
Posted Image

Sandman-inspired Delirium bracelet:
Posted Image

Neil Gaiman-inspired Coraline bracelet:
Posted Image

Octopus necklace:
Posted Image

Other places you can find me:
My Etsy shop
My Facebook
My Twitter

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Darlene

This post has been edited by DoBatsEatCats: 23 April 2012 - 10:56 AM

#27 User is offline   bunnybeth 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 15

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:00 PM

Hi! I'm with BadCat Studios and we're located at table 138 this year.
Posted Image

Our popular anime-themed cookbook is still around:
Posted Image

And, just a few of our many (2.25") button designs:
Posted Image

Some examples of our prints and commissions (custom pony & chibi yourself):
Posted Image

The felt plushies, ornaments and brooches:
Posted Image

And, some of our bookmarks:
Posted Image
CONversations A webcomic about the CON experience
Anime Eats! A cookbook inspired by food in anime and manga.

"Words can only hurt if you try to read them. Don't play their game." -Derek Zoolander
[BadCat Studios] [CONversations] [Bunnybeth.net]

#28 User is offline   The Chainmail Guy 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Member No.: 61314

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:31 PM

I'm finally set so that I can take this thread literally:

http://bradscc.devia...Table-298113786

#29 User is offline   Tokoz 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Member No.: 18712

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:39 AM

View PostThe Chainmail Guy, on 23 April 2012 - 09:31 PM, said:

I'm finally set so that I can take this thread literally:

http://bradscc.devia...Table-298113786

Dear lord, that is hilarious and amazing and awesome. I will definitely come see that in person! :D

#30 User is offline   Washu Takahashi 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Member No.: 56275

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:45 AM

View PostKarmada, on 23 April 2012 - 08:48 AM, said:

Button sets are still in the process of being priced, and badge sets are $25 (except Gary's which is $30 due to there being more badges). Badge sets come with the display as shown!

Gosh darn it. I just lost 25 bucks...lol. Will definitely be hunted you down before you sell out :)
ACen 2015 Plans
Maki (1, 2, Jump! or Wonderful Rush) [Love Live! School Idol Project] 100% or 0%
Honey Lemon (Battle Version) [Big Hero 6] 30%
Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Black Lynx) [Shugo Chara!] 0%

Moved to 2016: Ryuho (Final Armour Version) [s-CRY-ed] 0%

Add me on Facebook! Washu Takashi Cosplay

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users