• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Yo~

#1 User is offline   delta-spell 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61583

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:44 PM

Hey there guys... I go by a lot of names, most commonly Ritsu or Kida. This will be my first year coming to ACen, and it's my second year of cons. Last year I went to Anime Punch, Colossalcon and Matsuricon and so far this year I have been to Ohayocon. I'm making the trip from good old Ohio with two friends and we are very excited. :3

I'll be cosplaying as Kida (Durarara) and Maya's Punky Heart outfit, along with one of my friends as Izaya and one of Miyavi's Freedom Fighters outfits. I'll also have Natsuno Yuuki (Shiki) and possibly Gokudera Hayato (Reborn), I'm not sure. We haven't decided our schedule yet and I don't know what my other friend is doing xD

Some of my current favorite animes are Code Geass, Durarara, Ao no Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, 07-Ghost and Nabari no Ou. I like a mix of genres and I'm open to anything really. I'm doing a Gundam marathon now, started from the original series and I'm halfway through Zeta Gundam as of this posting. I plan to watch everything in UC first, then move on to AU series. I've also recently started building the models and I'm enjoying that... it's fun to see it start as sheets of pieces and end up a neat looking mech.

I'm also a pretty avid gamer, I mostly play on 360 but I also own PS2, GC, DS and PSP that all see some use as well. My favorite series right now is hands down Mass Effect. I've preordered ME3 collector's edition and will use that as a way to pass the time until the con. I also really like Assassin's Creed, Kingdom Hearts and Portal. I usually tend to favor RPGs and action games, but I'll try anything once.

Anyway, I've gone on long enough I think... I hope to meet a lot of new friends here and at the con itself. I love meeting and talking to new people :)
See you in 2015!

#2 User is offline   Alkaren Hyralt 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Member No.: 6130

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:54 PM

Pfft, Gundam SEED > others

I hope you have fun at our convention. :)
-Zac /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
ACen 2007 - Present - Forums Manager
ACen 2012 - Guest Relations Handlers DH
ACen 2010, 2011 - Guest Relations Operations ADH
ACen 2008, 2009 - Main Programming ADH
ACen 2006, 2007 - Main Programming Staff
Drunken Otaku Syndicate Member - "This is what happens when you give me vodka that tastes like water!"
Alcoholic Hunter X of the ROS Order
AIM: Alkaren Hyralt / Facebook: alkaren
Questions about forums registration or in general please e-mail us

#3 User is offline   magishine 

• Tenkuu Yuusha
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Addict
  • Member No.: 21997

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:55 PM

Welcome to the fourms. Here have a cookie *hands cookie*

Hope you enjoy the con and your time here on the fourms. Any questions feel free to ask
uchu kitaaaaaa!!!!

Cosplays for ACen 2015 and progress made:

Unknown. Probably only going for a day in 2015

#4 User is offline   Voxx 

• Iron Chef
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Iron Chef
  • Member No.: 16994

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:24 PM

Welcome to the forums! :)
Allons-y Sugar Pea!

#5 User is offline   GITS SAC Motoko 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 19048

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:30 PM

Ciao e benvenuto al forum! Enjoy Mag's cookie. they are backed every minute of everyday. they are fresh and full of chocolately goodness, like Gundam. :3
Motoko Kusanagi is mah womanz. ;3 HEEEEYYYY SEXY MOTOKO OP OP OP OPPAN MOTOKO STYLE
Cosplay for ACen 2013: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG, Lucy--Elfen Lied, episode 1 "outfit' ;3 and perhaps an additional. Maaaaaybe :3
Cosplay for ACen 2010, 2011, 2012: Major Motoko Kusanagi--Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG

#6 User is offline   The Fujoshi 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 59284

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:46 PM

Welcome! Another Drrr fan here as well! I sort of got into it back in the Summer time of 11' but I still enjoy the novels/show to this day.

Also if you have any questions just let someone know or myself! Above all have fun and enjoy yourself!
ACen 2013 Cosplay:
Hero from SMT: DS2, Emmet/Kudari from Pokemon Black and White, Roppi Izaya from Durarara, Hitoshura human form from SMT.

All the random avatars this time are from LJ and I don't own any of them. Some of the avatars are credit to aristocracy, Taku ♫ arthursandwich, noxjustxnoin, imperial-code, dojicons, narrante, dino-cookie, shiroyuki_kun, takerzmuse, and ushitora_icons at LJ. I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ICONS.

Currently into and playing: All Megaten games, Blazblue series, and P4MU. Waiting for: Pokemon BW2 and BB3.

#7 User is offline   delta-spell 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 61583

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:57 PM

Thank you for the nice welcome everyone! I'm sure my friends and I will have a great time at the con with all of you~
...also, I now want to make Gundam themed cookies. Perhaps I shall do this in the near future. Pics would of course be provided. xD
Fujoshi, I'm always happy to meet other DRRR fans. The series is near and dear to me and I've made some great friends through the fandom. :3
See you in 2015!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users