• This topic is locked

Where's the beef? er guests.

#1 User is offline   opimus.rm 

• Sempai
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Sempai
  • Member No.: 28

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:54 PM

Two months to the con and one guest so far. The concom has really screwed the pooch this year.
I'm just a Mazinger in a rock and roll band!

#2 User is offline   linlindesu 

• Sage
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Sage
  • Member No.: 18292

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:26 AM

Though I and many others have the same thing on our minds, you can read through the "guest announcements" thread and see sort of what went wrong this year. I'm not happy about it but there's no use crying over spilled milk and hopefully guests will appear at some point. I wish they did what c2e2 did and announce guests one at a time every week or so. Definitely improve morale.

Well, at least the DJs are all in order. Is there a separate team of guest relations involving the dances? I'd like to think so considering all of that is taken care of ( pretty much ) compared to all other guest departments with the sad "coming soons" :<
I have a Bookface I have a Bird Sound my snark level is over 9000 : ]
2014 Cosplay (mayhaps?)
Compa- hyperdimension nep nep
Heather- Silent hill 3
Poison Ivy- Batman

#3 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:18 PM

View Postopimus.rm, on 25 February 2012 - 04:54 PM, said:

Two months to the con and one guest so far. The concom has really screwed the pooch this year.

I would also echo linlindesu's comment, and suggest that you please check out the guest relations section of the forums.

Located here

Also, the "concomm" means something different here at ACen than other events, and as such they don't influence guests.
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users