• You cannot reply to this topic

Guild Wars 2 Beta https://beta.guildwars2.com/

#1 User is offline   LordCanti 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 19521

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:50 AM

Guild Wars 2 Beta for those like Guild Wars there is a sign up for the Guild Wars 2 beta that will be closing soon so i would suggest that anyone interested in this should sign up for it now before its to late!~
Lets be friends :3
Facebook :o
last.fm my music tastes ;3
Newly made deviantART :x
Working on Making Props for my Stiyl Magnus Cosplay

#2 User is offline   Wingy Baby 

• Panel Programming ADH
  • PipPip
  • Group: Forum Staff
  • Member No.: 4396

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:43 PM

Oh man, thanks for the reminder!
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before."
- Mae West

#3 User is offline   Unlucky Slayer 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 30009

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:19 PM

Signed up the first day before the site crashed the first time. Not looking forward to the flood of stupid that will be coming to the forums I help moderate cuz of the beta and release.
In the darkness there is a singular being.

A Spectre of Reality...

#4 User is offline   Visadin the insane 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 46337

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:46 PM

preorder info is out, if you preorder you can get into a beta weekend and 3 day head start. there also tons of gameplay video from the press and the small time press like critacal brit and yoggcast. the game looks amasing, i really like the guardian where i can chose to be a badass holy warroir punting bitches with a gaint hammer or have a staff and throw holy magic.

i really like the idea of no dedacated healer and tank, as mush i like healing i hate being in a dungen where some dickweed blame me (the healer) for everything that went wrong even if it someone elses screwup.

i hope it comes out soon
ACEN 2012 cosplay: white mage (FF), male pokemon trainer (pokemon black)

#5 User is offline   LordCanti 

• Veteran
  • PipPip
  • Group: Veteran
  • Member No.: 19521

Posted 20 March 2012 - 10:23 AM

Pre-order that lets you get into all the beta events comes out on April 10th o.O'

This post has been edited by LordCanti: 20 March 2012 - 10:23 AM

Lets be friends :3
Facebook :o
last.fm my music tastes ;3
Newly made deviantART :x
Working on Making Props for my Stiyl Magnus Cosplay

#6 User is offline   Visadin the insane 

• Ace
  • PipPip
  • Group: Ace
  • Member No.: 46337

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:17 AM

Also there is now news on what i think mostpoeple may be dreading on, the cash shop......................EVERYONE CALM DOWN.

here how it works, the shop take a "funbucks" called gems, i quoted funbucks becuase it had a point to why it fun money.

you can ues the gems to buy stuff, most of it is dyes, keys that you can unlock chest (like in TF2 but you can get it outside the game, so better) silly costumes, xp boost and whatnot.

now your thinking "hey mister visadin guy that sounds super but why do i have to pay extra money for it" well here is the tricky part gents

so remember when i said the funbucks have a point, well you can sell the gems for gold, oh no not with arena.net, but to players, you can put your gams on the AH and sell itfor gold to other players, when said player buying the gem with gold can buy cashshop items without spending real money.

it really sounds good and it not like goldfarming on D3, where people sell stuff for real money, you buy the gem it in the games ecomney, it not in some RMAH where you sell some sword for 20$ but the 20$ goes though 3 diffent fees so you getting less and blizzerd is getting a cut, aerna net only get money from people why buy gems for cash, IMO it a win for the lazy who buy gold who don't want to do stuff, and it rewards the guy who don't want to spend more then the 60$ on the game.

i'm sure people will be naysayer about this, but i can say to you "wanna fork over 15 a month or a cash shop" oh and be thankful it not both like wow.

EDIT: since this isa forum for a anime con, i really want to see GW2 cosplay, the Sylvari will make great costumes if pull off right.

This post has been edited by Visadin the insane: 22 March 2012 - 01:57 AM

ACEN 2012 cosplay: white mage (FF), male pokemon trainer (pokemon black)

#7 User is offline   Unlucky Slayer 

• Regular
  • PipPip
  • Group: Regular
  • Member No.: 30009

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:46 AM

Well. The whole worry I have with this cash shop deal is that (even though they have swore up and down that thay arent doing it) they will prolly be pressured into offering Pay to Win type items, they already shown that there are going to be those type of items with the preorder bonuses.

As for videos and stuff. I really dont want to bother with them at all and just play the game for myself before I pay my money. I dont want to watch videos or read blogs about people playing. I want to play it myself and then make my decision.

Edit: (Shameless plug.) If you are looking for forums to chill on for this great game, may I suggest www.guild-hall2.net It is fairly small right now, but it is building strength.

If you are looking for more official forums, Anet has announced that they will be having those too. But honestly I do not see those turning out too well unless they mod it more strict than a lot of the fansites.

This post has been edited by Unlucky Slayer: 22 March 2012 - 05:54 AM

In the darkness there is a singular being.

A Spectre of Reality...

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users