• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Looking For A Place To Stay

#1 User is offline   Britin McCarthy 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 10701

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:50 PM

I feel like I'm going at this last minute and unfortunately I wasn't fast enough to jump on any of the other threads because I don't have consistent internet access. I've dropped an email to one person already and am crossing my fingers but am still posting this here just in case.

I am, like so many others here of a place to stay. My friends have to decided not to go this year for a a handful of reasons and I'm left being the odd one out. I can't afford a room all on my own and even if I could it be kind of like trying to find a needle in a haystack at this point. I also can't afford the gas and parking to travel back and forth everyday. If I don't hear back from the person I contacted and someone would be able to help me I'd greatly appreciate it.

A little about myself:

* I am 31yrs old and my name is Britin, feel free to call me Brit.
* I don't smoke, I don't drink very often, and I do practice good hygiene.
* I'm very polite, I try to keep things pretty clean, and I don't mess with anyone's things but my own.
* I do cosplay so I have a few extra things other then luggage, pillow, and bathroom items.
* I'm a early childhood teacher so if need be I am CPR and first aid certified (I know there are IRT's and what not people but hey in an emergency it never hurts)

If you need anything else please feel free to drop me a line here or at my email, it is britin@gmail.com

Thanks!

Brit

#2 User is offline   Ricky Fajardo 

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • Group: Lurker
  • Member No.: 61551

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:03 PM

looking for a room still? http://www.facebook....83030218474382/ :> info in there

#3 User is offline   Britin McCarthy 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 10701

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:10 PM

Thank you to the kind people who have responded so quickly! I have found a place to stay and am looking forward to the adventure of making new friends as I'll be braving ACEN all on my own for I believe the first time ever. That sounds really corny, I'm sorry.

Again thank you!

Brit

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users