Anime Central Forums: Registration Badge Mailing Updates - Anime Central Forums

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Registration Badge Mailing Updates look here to see status updates of badge mailing ...

#91 User is offline   Vivaldifan 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60384

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:56 PM

Good evening,

I saw the "Your Badge is in the Mail" thread and it said that Tier 3 people that order their badges prior to March 1st should be on the lookout around March 14th. I ordered mine (and a friend's) in late February, but its been more than a month and I still haven't received mine (but said friend has!). Also, another friend ordered hers right at the last deadline and received it immediately (almost a week later). I thought badges were sent in the order in which they were ordered, but that doesn't seem to be the case. We all live in the same general area so I'm kind of confused.
Is this something to worry about? When will I receive mine?
Thanks.

This post has been edited by Vivaldifan: 26 March 2012 - 06:00 PM

Don't let my name and pic fool you...
I'm a chick.

#92 User is offline   Voltaire30 

• Exhibit Space DH
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Department Head
  • Member No.: 8053

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:32 PM

View PostVivaldifan, on 26 March 2012 - 05:56 PM, said:

Good evening,

I saw the "Your Badge is in the Mail" thread and it said that Tier 3 people that order their badges prior to March 1st should be on the lookout around March 14th. I ordered mine (and a friend's) in late February, but its been more than a month and I still haven't received mine (but said friend has!). Also, another friend ordered hers right at the last deadline and received it immediately (almost a week later). I thought badges were sent in the order in which they were ordered, but that doesn't seem to be the case. We all live in the same general area so I'm kind of confused.
Is this something to worry about? When will I receive mine?
Thanks.

It could have bounced back.
You should email registration(at)acen[DOT]org and they would be better equipped to answer your question than forum Administrators. :)
Exhibit Space Department Manager 2009, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14
Exhibit Space Assistant Manager 2007 & 08

If you have any Questions, Comments, and/or Concerns, Feel Free to Contact us by using one of the emails below.
ArtistAlley@ACen.org - ArtShow@ACen.org - ExhibitHall@ACen.org - ExhibitSpace@ACen.org

Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance & Promotes Premium Productivity
"The optimistic way to look at your own art, performance, or results when someone tells you that you're not good enough, is to think that there's still room to improve. When you believe your artwork, performance, or results are perfect, it's the end of your career."

#93 User is offline   Vivaldifan 

• Pip
  • Group: Newbie
  • Member No.: 60384

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:20 PM

View PostVoltaire30, on 26 March 2012 - 08:32 PM, said:

It could have bounced back.
You should email registration(at)acen[DOT]org and they would be better equipped to answer your question than forum Administrators. :)

Alright. Thanks for the quick reply!
Don't let my name and pic fool you...
I'm a chick.

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users